Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Harris has a 500,000 vote firewall in Pennsylvania as of today, indicating a likely win.

Michigan early voting is very strong for Harris, the lead may be insurmountable by next week.

Wisconsin is still too early.

NE-2 is polling very well for Harris.

That's the 270 electoral votes right there, folks.

That's the info we want, not a yellow-tale..........🤭

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/23/2024 at 4:56 PM, theblether said:

Shock early results from Nevada, Republicans are ahead in early voting. This is highly unusual and although tight ( 39 - 37% ) it doesn't bode well for the Dems as the rural counties are flocking to the voting stations. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-elections/nevada-results 

So, aren't you wondering why you aren't being sent talking points for early voting general?

If Harris wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, who wins the election?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Harris has a 500,000 vote firewall in Pennsylvania as of today, indicating a likely win.

Michigan early voting is very strong for Harris, the lead may be insurmountable by next week.

Wisconsin is still too early.

NE-2 is polling very well for Harris.

That's the 270 electoral votes right there, folks.

Delusional - the Dem early votes lead in PA was well over a million in 2020 and they won the state by 80,000 votes. 

Go have a look at the figures for total early votes counted in 2020 and the total of early ballots requested this time - and weep. 

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, aren't you wondering why you aren't being sent talking points for early voting general?

If Harris wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, who wins the election?

Aye your persistent in your delusion -  here's the 2020 figures - source - https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

To be fair, Pennsylvania seems to be going well for the Dems at the moment but any repeat of the election day turnout by the GOP this year will be catastrophic for Harris. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

RCP relies on a flood of fake Republican polls.

538 is a better source, as they vet and rate their polls.

However, it's pretty clear that the polls show a tight race, and it comes down to turnout. But @Yellowtail doesn't have any talking points about early voting, so all he can do is thrash around and troll when confronted with actual voting numbers:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-elections/early-vote

2 minutes ago, theblether said:

Aye your persistent in your delusion -  here's the 2020 figures - source - https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

To be fair, Pennsylvania seems to be going well for the Dems at the moment but any repeat of the election day turnout by the GOP this year will be catastrophic for Harris. 

How about Michigan?

8 minutes ago, theblether said:

Delusional - the Dem early votes lead in PA was well over a million in 2020 and they won the state by 80,000 votes. 

Go have a look at the figures for total early votes counted in 2020 and the total of early ballots requested this time - and weep. 

The hoping that anti maga fascists end up weeping appears to be a driving motivation of that perverted anti-democracy, anti-constitution movement.

What I'm hoping? That the champagne merchants in Moscow end up with truck loads of unsold product.

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, theblether said:

and just to clarify for everyone - here's the ACTUAL VOTING FIGURES FOR 2020 as posted on that link.  https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Democrats 1,702,484
Republicans 623,404

Looks like Trump is getting wiped out in Pennsylvania.

Maybe his ground game will help him generate some turnout.

Oops.

Trump ground game in key states flagged as potentially fake

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

How about Michigan?

How about Republicans are ahead in Arizona, Nevada and Georgia - and a dead heat in North Carolina. 

Democrats are ahead 52 - 38% in Michigan. Give me a few minutes and I'll get the 2020 figures for comparison. 

Just now, theblether said:

How about Republicans are ahead in Arizona, Nevada and Georgia - and a dead heat in North Carolina. 

Democrats are ahead 52 - 38% in Michigan. Give me a few minutes and I'll get the 2020 figures for comparison. 

My point is that PA + MI + WI is the ball game. Keep your eye on the ball!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The hoping that anti maga fascists end up weeping appears to be a driving motivation of that perverted anti-democracy, anti-constitution movement.

Not everyone that is anti maga is a fascist, many are just stupid.

But yeah, it would be great to see them melting down wouldn't it? 

Remember Rachel Madow when Hillery lost? How great was that brother? 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Looks like Trump is getting wiped out in Pennsylvania.

Maybe his ground game will help him generate some turnout.

Oops.

Trump ground game in key states flagged as potentially fake

Did you misread my post? That's the 2020 figure and Trump lost by a mere 80,000 votes when election day votes were counted. 

This year, in my estimation, the Dems need to be a million ahead in early votes, 900,000 minimum. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, theblether said:

Here is an Arizona poll with some interesting numbers:

Harris (56%) has the advantage over Trump (44%) among those who say they have already voted.

Yes, it's just one poll. But the implication is that gender, rather than party affiliation, is predictive of early voting numbers.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Turnout, enthusiasm, and WOMEN are the keys. I'm optimistic. I don't believe the maga fascists are nearly as enthusiastic as Harris voters.

Yeah, but they seem to be getting there. The left just needs to come down harder on how stupid we are for not wanting open borders, and how smart they are for opening them. 

5 minutes ago, theblether said:

Did you misread my post? That's the 2020 figure and Trump lost by a mere 80,000 votes when election day votes were counted. 

This year, in my estimation, the Dems need to be a million ahead in early votes, 900,000 minimum. 

With a total Pennsylvania electorate of 8 million, a firewall of 500,000 votes by Election Day should be enough to seal the deal.

:angry: "It's a lie!!! Grrrrr.  That's a biased poll.  Putin's has twisted the minds of all people polled.  False equivalent!  Harris/Waltz are winning by a landslide!!! Ha ha ha ha.  Stupid MAGA wingnuts.  If they don't vote for Kamala they need to be thrown in jail as racists and women haters.  Conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theory polling!!!"

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Assuming the all go to Harris. A dem ballot is not the same as a Harris vote 

Typically, 90% of party members vote for their candidate.

Turnout by party members is typically predictive of the number of votes for that party.

Right now, Philadelphia is voting Dem by 10 - 1, which means almost a 100,000 vote firewall for Harris.

Unless you think they are all voting for Trump.

Edited by Danderman123