Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

And I think you want to have sexual relations with Trump. Admit it, admit it!!

If you mean you want to bl*w me while Trump is doing you in the butt, than thanks for the offer but no. You go ahead-on though brother. 

• Love It 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If you mean you want to bl*w me while Trump is doing you in the butt, than thanks for the offer but no. You go ahead-on though brother. 

Anyone in that position would probably not feel a thing in either end.

• Haha 1

Wall Street isn’t uniformly convinced Trump will win in 2024.  Attitudes depend on sector-specific expectations of economic and policy impacts. There are both benefits and risks tied to a potential Trump victory, leading to cautious optimism from some and concern from others.

Plus, how many votes are we looking at and how are these "Wall Street" votes distributed State wise?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Wall Street isn’t uniformly convinced Trump will win in 2024.  Attitudes depend on sector-specific expectations of economic and policy impacts. There are both benefits and risks tied to a potential Trump victory, leading to cautious optimism from some and concern from others.

Plus, how many votes are we looking at and how are these "Wall Street" votes distributed State wise?

How convinced Wall Street is that Trump will win has nothing to do with how they will vote, or if they want him to win, it only has to do with how they will bet. 

From what I see, big finance is far and away supporting Harris, that's who I think they want to win. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump lowered taxed for all brackets, which you know but choose to pretend otherwise. 

You are being dishonest again/still. Like most leftists, you do not really care about honesty unless you can use it to attack someone. You (like most leftists) don't give a whit about the lies Harris or Walz tell, do you? All you care about is moving the country to the left, and you will say anything to achieve that end. 

Dropping tax rates 2% for someone making $12,000, and 2% for a billionaire are not the same.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Dropping tax rates 2% for someone making $12,000, and 2% for a billionaire are not the same.

Still being dishonest I see. You are also a phony. Someone making $12K does not pay any federal income tax. People paid less, and tax revenue went up. Like most leftists, you do not care about the truth. You'll say anything you think benefits the left. 

"The share of taxes paid by the Top 1% of households increased while the tax burden paid by lower income earners decreased."

TrumpTaxCuts.thumb.jpg.05bf9fa55bba86b5365df97c7630317e.jpg

Despite CBO’s Predictions, Trump Tax Cuts Were a Boon for America’s Economy and Working Families | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

• Thanks 1