Seoul Demands Immediate Withdrawal of North Korean Troops from Russia Amid Rising Tensions

Social Media

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The point is:

We know the risk of annihilation or destruction of organized human civilization is high.

However, not enough of us are paying attention to this real possibility.

If a rogue nuclear bomb were to be detonated, anywhere, then this might be the only thing that can pull the world back from impending disaster.

Or, it might increase the likelihood of nuclear conflict.

And, the second point I made was....

GO ASK NOAM.  You can read what he has to say about nuclear weapons, etc., here....and almost everywhere....

https://www.universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=20201212053831736

image.png.110d932e72d425b7573f1906255fd38f.png

Now, have I made my point???

Now, have I made my point???

Only what was obvious in your first post, an excuse to post off topic crap by Noah

On 10/22/2024 at 9:31 AM, Social Media said:

NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte described the alleged deployment of North Korean troops to Russia as a "significant escalation" in the Ukraine conflict.

Hmmmmm, seems Rutte considers them to be a significant threat, and much more than a parade ground theatre group, which is about all they seemed to be for many years now.

Whatever, Rutte is in no way able to cast stones seeing as NATO countries have been significantly escalating the conflict for 2 years. Hypocrisy comes to mind.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

South Korea has urgently called for the immediate withdrawal of North Korean troops allegedly being trained in Russia to fight in Ukraine.

Not surprising as if they do go and get experience in an actual war, the survivors will be able to train the rest to be a far more formidable force against the South Koreans.

Perhaps the South Koreans should send their own troops to fight for the Americans in Ukraine.

• Sad 1

During the meeting, South Korea’s vice-foreign minister Kim Hong-kyun condemned the deployment of North Korean forces and issued a stern warning that Seoul would "respond with all measures available" if the situation escalated further.

and what would those "measures" be? A strongly worded letter to Kim perhaps, or a complaint to the UN security council ( the one that is as effective as a wet paper bag ). Maybe it'll be balloons with some dog doodoo. We'll just have to wait and see, as I doubt Kim gives a monkey's about what South Korean leaders have to say.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, frank83628 said:

yes,like the promise for nato not to expand Eastward.

i remember who provoked it by interfering in the internal politics in Ukraine, removing a pro Russian head for a Pro Western one and all that followed since 2014 

Did that justify the murder of all aboard the Malaysian Airliner that the Russian backed militia shot down using russian  anti aircraft missiles?

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Did that justify the murder of all aboard the Malaysian Airliner that the Russian backed militia shot down using russian  anti aircraft missiles?

For what possible benefit would that give Russia? But if Ukraine did it and blamed Russia, it would garner public outcry and demonise Putin and Russia.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

For what possible benefit would that give Russia? But if Ukraine did it and blamed Russia, it would garner public outcry and demonise Putin and Russia.

Putin is already demonised, I know not by you and few other red blokes on here, but he is....

Wake up, chap.......:coffee1:

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

So what, you said I was safely in the west, but I am not, so you were incorrect.  

Are you in Russia, bolstering your hero's aggression failure, no, you are from the West, but in the safety of where ever you want to holiday as a non-immigrant.

If you get chucked out of your present location, you will go back to safety of the West, not to the ideology venue you crave, eh ......?  😉

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Are you in Russia, bolstering your hero's aggression failure, no, you are from the West, but in the safety of where ever you want to holiday as a non-immigrant.

If you get chucked out of your present location, you will go back to safety of the West, not to the ideology venue you crave, eh ......?  😉

To be perfectly honest it's hard to figure out what he is. He's claimed he's half Russian and supports Putin, which of course means he supports Trump. I know what I would call that but it's not suited for a public forum.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Whatever, Rutte is in no way able to cast stones seeing as NATO countries have been significantly escalating the conflict for 2 years. Hypocrisy comes to mind.

Talking about hypocrisy... 🤣

5 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

If it was Russia, which I highly doubt, the Malaysian PM wouldn’t be so pally with Putin now, would he?