Finding true love caring partner

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I broke my arm in a scooter accident about a year ago, and spent a night in hospital.

My GF slept on the floor next to my bed, to take care of me. She brought me food from outside as the hospital food was inedible.

Yes.

I remember that, clearly.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think the elderly can find love anywhere, nobody wants us, not even our children.

But if you have a bit of money, you can buy a facsimile of love in SEA.

Well, this is only partly true. You have to look for a partner close to your own age, which most farang don't want to do. There are plenty of women in their 50's. and 60's looking for companionship and a stable relationship. Personally, I'm not sure I could live with anyone again though.

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I left his hot room after an hour , sparsely furnished in this decriprit old  Flybird building , no lights in the stairwells, graffiti,looked like something out of the Bronx 

I started to cry thinking of not only this poor old man but the many hundreds of old farangs in Pattaya who are FORCED to come home after a day or night of  drinking to a bare room with no one to care 

The security guard came out of his box ,he said "where you go " ?

He saw me crying and pointed towards the roadway looking sad at me 

I'm taking him to the Philippines if anyone wants to join to find true love and his question to me 

"When I find love in the Philippines can I bring her to Pattaya?

Yes I said 

I left a man who went from sadness to hope 

You really are repeating yourself. First, your post on why people take the bus to Pattaya was just a repeat of a post you had made previously. And now this post as well. I recollect you posted something earlier about alcoholic farangs living in Nirun or Arcadia or wherever. Clearly, you're just looking for attention.

1 hour ago, jaywalker2 said:

You really are repeating yourself. First, your post on why people take the bus to Pattaya was just a repeat of a post you had made previously. And now this post as well. I recollect you posted something earlier about alcoholic farangs living in Nirun or Arcadia or wherever. Clearly, you're just looking for attention.

It's sad you live by yourself but the  Nirun condos,  and there's nothing wrong with the Nirun please don't denigrate if that's the word to use ,don't denigrate those lower class Condos that's all I ask mate ..please 

We must live in harmony and some farangs may be on pensions etc 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think the elderly can find love anywhere, nobody wants us, not even our children.

But if you have a bit of money, you can buy a facsimile of love in SEA.

No I don't have any money (since I lost most in Thailand ) went back to OZ with my Thai wife have been married for over 20 years. We have a good life here.

Some elements of the OP sound like a windup, but I’m going to take it all at face value for the moment and raise the following questions:

1 - Why are young/attractive women and/or sex workers in the Philippines going to be any more interested in a lonely 70 year old man that drinks too much any more than all the poor Isarn women already living and working in Pattaya?

2 - Is a Filipino woman going to easily be able to get a long term visa to live with a retired foreigner in Thailand at all unless they are already married? Wouldn’t it be better, easier and more practical to choose from one of the 20+ million single/available Thai women already residing in Thailand?

3 - I have many friends who have parents in their late seventies and eighties and they all care for and worry about their parents to whatever degree that they are capable of. I find it very unusual that his children don’t want to speak with him, unless he was a really poor father to them when they were younger. Perhaps he hasn’t been honest with you about the type of father he was to his children and the type of person he is in general?

4 - Does he really need someone to love him or does he just need some friendship or activities that he enjoys?

5 - There is no reason for a person to be lonely in a foreign country. If one wants to meet people and do fun things there are a myriad of activities people can join in on and to meet other people socially using apps like Meet Up. Why doesn’t he do something like that to meet people who would likely have some mutual interests/hobbies?

6 - If he mostly spends his time drinking then why doesn’t try and fix his drinking problem first rather than just complain about being lonely? Nobody wants an alcoholic for a partner unless they are either desperate or an alcoholic themselves. 

Lastly, would anyone in their right mind compile statistics on how many dental clinics in Pattaya have the word Smile in the name of the clinic in the first place? Surely one doesn’t even need to go to Pattaya to do that. You could stay home and use Google Maps to do that if you’re so obsessed with dental clinics.

Edited by RSD1