Keeping Up With the Trump Trials

Inderpland

3 hours ago, frank83628 said:

The obsessed non American lost again

Are you saying Trump is not an American? That sure would explain a lot of things. We know he's a Putin fanboy. like you. Is he also half Russian. like you've said you are?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Are you saying Trump is not an American? That sure would explain a lot of things. We know he's a Putin fanboy. like you. Is he also half Russian. like you've said you are?

you are not American.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Your written language suggests you are not, I suspect if I were to look through youre activity this would be proved, however I'm not going to, if you were an American you would have just said so.

Yes, I support Putin, made that quite clean many tImes... and?

And?? 😆

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Another one with those latent feelings.  Why are they always the dudes on the left?

10 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and who says that? 80% votes, People like and support Putin, despite what your news tells you

That is what your fake news sources feed to you and tell you to regurgitate to the educated and freer world!

15 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

he is only a Dictator to the some Western governments, oh and the sheep the msm brainwash!

Sorry, you are so wrong!

It has nothing to do with any country other than his dictatorship controlled country!

He is a dictator in his own self owned and dictatorially controlled country

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

very poor, i seem to remember some peace talks organised back in April 2020, but then someone stopped them proceeding, now who was that....oh yeah, BoJo under orders from the US!

to quote Lindsay Graham 'we will fight to the last Ukranian' rather noble of him to say while safely over in the USA, would you go n fight/die for him, knowing there were peace talks which they stopped... (if you were a yank that is)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

what goes around.....

So Puting chucking political opponents out the window should eventually lead to him sharing the same fate? Sure hope you're right, Frank. Would definitively be cause for a major celebration.

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So Puting chucking political opponents out the window should eventually lead to him sharing the same fate? Sure hope you're right, Frank. Would definitively be cause for a major celebration.

But Putin didn't though did he. 

• Haha 1