Trans golfer STOPS competing in women’s golfing after recognizing “biological realities.”

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Social Media said:

Nicole Powers, a transgender woman

I bet a few of the guys here would fancy a bit of Nicole and couldn't care less about the other swinging dick. 🥳

4 minutes ago, Social Media said:

Powers has made the decision not to compete in women's sports, expressing that she no longer feels it is fair to do so, given the perceived advantages she may hold over biological

She sounds like a decent person. 

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I bet a few of the guys here would fancy a bit of Nicole and couldn't care less about the other swinging dick. 🥳

Yes.,sounds like a lovely bloke.

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

I had to take a step back and realize that biological realities are real

Wow! I never knowed dat.

PS I wonder how biological realities work in sports-playing trans-males ...

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

And it’s like this bizarro world where I’m trying to defend my reality against people who are trying to defend something I’m telling them I’m not

The trans lobby has got so wacko that even trans people don't agree with them. 

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

given the perceived advantages she may hold over biological women.

Well, the equality feminists are going to be horrified by this revelation. 
They are not equal at all.

The best compromise would be let her play with the men but she can tee off from the ladies tee. 

But she can get changed in the women’s toilets. We don’t her in the men’s. They are attracted to men. 

13 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Certainly an honest one by admitting she is not a real woman but a trans-woman. This is going to shatter the fantasies of a few penis princesses out there.

• Thanks 1

The PC crew, the liberals in the US, the universities, and many others are so anxious to hop on the support bandwagon, for anyone who wants to be different, regardless of the complexity of the circumstances. When it goes so far that the governing body of competitive swimming in the US is supporting "trans women", who are biological MEN, and enabling them to compete with "real women", who have little chance of winning against a 6'4" man who has transitioned, with shoulders the size of a quarterback, it is beyond ridiculous. I am an open minded guy. I have had a number of gay and lesbian friends for a long time, and am generally supportive of alternative lifestyles. But, there has to be a limit. Somewhere, somehow. 

HE was a competitive swimmer as a man. So, how is it fair that he competes as a woman?