Now standing next to Trump: Does Harris look more like "the hired help"?

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No worries.

First get elected.

Then...

Let Vance take over.

No , It doesn’t matter who is Trumps replacement , the cultural Marxist in the dem party will demonize them, take it to the bank!

The Young Turks are a leftist news outlet and they chastised Harris for taking the Chaneys under her wing!

14 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It is probably the butler outfit she is wearing. She looks like she has been told where the polish for silver is.

Judging by the way she polished Trump off in the debate I think it's fair to say that not only did she know this already, she also had his number dialed in well in advance.

I'll never forget the way his orange face contorted as he started blabbering about goats and lizards!😂

I'd pay very good money to have been a fly on the wall in his team room when that happened. Priceless!

1 minute ago, riclag said:

No , It doesn’t matter who is Trumps replacement , the cultural Marxist in the dem party will demonize them, take it to the bank!

The Young Turks are a leftist news outlet and they chastised Harris for taking the Chaneys under her wing!

I heard Liz Cheney is supposed to be Harris's Secretary of Defense.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Judging by the way she polished Trump off in the debate I think it's fair to say that not only did she know this already, she also had his number dialed in well in advance.

I'll never forget the way his orange face contorted as he started blabbering about goats and lizards!😂

I'd pay very good money to have been a fly on the wall in his team room when that happened. Priceless!

She spanked him pretty good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

We all know what she is best at polishing so there is that.

• Like 1