Trump: ‘I Need The Kind Of Generals That Hitler Had’

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trumpers don't mind if Trump admired Hitler.

Does Trump know that Hitler's generals tried to kill him on more than one occasion?  

The 20 July 1944 attempt led by von Stauffenberg was perhaps the most famous. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Will the Magas start wearing brown shirts next?

Only in your fevered nightmares. But sadly, you are not important enough to bother rouinding up in the Great Pogrom.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ah, The Atlantic. Paragon of unbiased reporting. Coincidentally, owned by one of Kamala's biggest donors. Article from General Kelly, who was fired by Trump.

It seems obvious that the Harris campaign is in free fall. Their closing argument is "Orange Man bad!".  Nothing about how they will help Americans. 

Next. 

I guess the Democratic party platform never made it to Canada.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Only in your fevered nightmares. But sadly, you are not important enough to bother rouinding up in the Great Pogrom.

How about me? Do I get locked up if Trump wins?

Or is that reserved for Taylor Swift?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Only if you are lucky.   It is a sign that you are important if the Great Orange Leader deigns to put you in one of his camps. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

I suppose that could be consistent with his plans to abandon Ukraine to Putin, leave NATO and hand Taiwan to Xi.

Yes, and I am sure you can easily provide evidence of all those nonsensical claims, right? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

So you agreee that Trump will instigate a Pogrom.

He's already said that the Jews would be to blame if he lost. Will he follow Hitler and round up the Jews in the Great Pogrom you have confirmed?

No he didnt. I watched that rally he never placed blame on them. I suppose we are to ignore the lefts antisemitic college protests?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

No he didnt. I watched that rally he never placed blame on them. I suppose we are to ignore the lefts antisemitic college protests?

Sure has been reported widely.  https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/19/politics/trump-jewish-voters-antisemitism-event/index.html

This thread isn't about college protests.

Edited by Etaoin Shrdlu
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

No but there will definitely need to be a wellness check for you when it happens

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Ah, The Atlantic. Paragon of unbiased reporting. Coincidentally, owned by one of Kamala's biggest donors. Article from General Kelly, who was fired by Trump.

It seems obvious that the Harris campaign is in free fall. Their closing argument is "Orange Man bad!".  Nothing about how they will help Americans. 

Next. 

Grasping at straws as usual. Twisting any factual post that shows trump is a POS moron. 

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Grasping at straws as usual. Twisting any factual post that shows trump is a POS moron. 

"The Atlantic" and "factual" are not usually part of the same sentence. Plus your childish personal attacks on the next President are rather embarrassing. For you.

• Haha 2

desperation by the dems is getting pretty bad, anyone that would believe this total BS from someone that didnt get what he wanted so started making up stories that have already been de bunked is laughable. Just like dems did with the russia BS they made up or should I say HAD made up and was shown to be total BS this is the same, really shows how pathetic their tiny brains really are, they would probably try to buy US bridges is some idiot offered them  they are that stupid and they wonder why so many people laugh at them poor darlings. Strange that they refuse to believe about what SHE did in her past and how she got her start in politics when there is proof galore of exactly what she was doing but hey thats brain washed dems for you

Edited by seajae
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

"The Atlantic" and "factual" are not usually part of the same sentence. Plus your childish personal attacks on the next President are rather embarrassing. For you.

The only embarrassing thing is how many seemingly normal people fall for the con trump is playing and defend him. Baffles the imagination how people can be so gullible or ignorant.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1