Trump: ‘I Need The Kind Of Generals That Hitler Had’

Etaoin Shrdlu

On 10/24/2024 at 10:02 PM, Captain Monday said:

IMG_5314.jpeg

Egos are easily bruised at that level.

Went from in charge of thousands, orders followed without opposition.  Best table at the 0 Club.  Constantly being rendered and returning hand salutes .  Granted respect and immediate recognition in uniform, unconditionally for the most part.  

Sharpest uniform in town.  Biggest and most beautiful house on the base.

Intense pride in being a member of an historic and elite organization.

High man on the totem pole. 

Post military.

Just another DC suit .  Instead of immediate recognition, now it’s who’s the guy in the suit.

No longer high man.  No longer part of an elite organization.  That pride is gone.  

Working and taking orders from yikes…civilians.

Not everyone transitions well from military to civilian.  4 stars to a regular Joe Q. Civilian.  Hell, I would be depressed too.

Depression is quite possible.  

Being fired by Trump may well of been all that was needed to set him off.  If you think that can’t happen think again.

Becoming disgruntled, bitter and resentful are realistic possibilities.

Revenge behavior can follow.

For those who think tragic or conduct unbecoming of an officer can’t or doesn’t happen at higher levels you would be mistaken.

Mid nineties.  The Chief of Naval Operations, Adm Mike Boorda committed suicide over a relatively minor incident in which he may of worn a wrong ribbon/medal on his uniform.

Highly respected.  Worked his way through all the enlisted ranks to 4 star Admiral.

A true Mustang, naval term for officers who started out enlisted and worked their way to officer ranks.  Very tragic.

Approximately 20 years ago numerous Senior Naval Officers were convicted of taking bribes, hookers, etc  from “Fat Leonard “. owner of a Singapore based marine supply and maintenance company in exchange for Naval shipping contracts when the fleet was in the vicinity.

Just two for now.  Never underestimate what people, regardless of rank/ status can do.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Except that I heard all that nonsense in context, I know is just the left ginning up lies. You probably know it's all lies as well, and you're regurgitating it knowing it is untrue. 

Lies? Too funny. These are the words he chooses. What  acceptable context would that be to use them? 

14 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:
46 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Except that I heard all that nonsense in context, I know is just the left ginning up lies. You probably know it's all lies as well, and you're regurgitating it knowing it is untrue. 

Lies? Too funny. These are the words he chooses. What  acceptable context would that be to use them? 

You know it's nonsense, I heard what he said, and the claims are ridiculous, I could explain ever one, find the clips and post them, and you would be back tomorrow making the same false claims because you do not care about the truth. You support Harris's policies, that's why you will vote for her, it has nothing to do with Trump. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think he also contacted Xi Jinping and warned him that if Trump ordered any action against China that Millie would give Xi a head's up

You of course can provide a link to this "fact" or is it just your "opinion"!!

PS; This is a question!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You know it's nonsense, I heard what he said, and the claims are ridiculous, I could explain ever one, find the clips and post them, and you would be back tomorrow making the same false claims because you do not care about the truth. You support Harris's policies, that's why you will vote for her, it has nothing to do with Trump. 

So, in other words you  have nothing and the “context” is just more gaslighting 

Trump is either a Hitler sympathizer, 

or a “dummkopf”. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

All this fear mongering was present during Trump’s first campaign.

None of those fears surfaced.  Not even the promise of Cher, Madonna, Whoopy and DeNiro to leave America for good.

If any of the fear mongering predictions happened to you, please share your story.

Or even how your life drastically changed for the worse under Trump’s policies.   Not your own fault.

Some people believe in the boogie man their entire lives.  

And what makes you think this time it’s going to be different when he’s reelected vs his first term?

Brow beating an out of line liberal reporter and mean tweets don’t count as losing your rights.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Okay,

"Poisoning the blood" Fentanyl traffickers.

"Vermin" Illegal alien MS13 gang members

"The enemy within" People within the government working against the best interest of the county. 

Nice try, Very creative. You should join his PR team, officially. As a paid consultant

Even Trump did not retroactively excuse

it away in that fashion. 

Donald Trump's history with Adolf Hitler and his Nazi writings: ANALYSIS

「After insisting Hitler used the words "in a much different way," Trump went on to make the "blood" reference again. "It's true. They're destroying the blood of the country, they're destroying the fabric of our country, and we're going to have to get them out. In other words, Trump's response when criticized for using Hitler's language was to acknowledge the criticism and then to use it again. Whether he is telling the truth about not ever reading "Mein Kampf," there have been multiple reports of Trump privately admiring Hitler.」

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-history-adolf-hitler-nazi-writings-analysis/story?id=105810745

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Nice try, Very creative. You should join his PR team, officially. As a paid consultant

Even Trump did not retroactively excuse

it away in that fashion. 

Donald Trump's history with Adolf Hitler and his Nazi writings: ANALYSIS

「After insisting Hitler used the words "in a much different way," Trump went on to make the "blood" reference again. "It's true. They're destroying the blood of the country, they're destroying the fabric of our country, and we're going to have to get them out. In other words, Trump's response when criticized for using Hitler's language was to acknowledge the criticism and then to use it again. Whether he is telling the truth about not ever reading "Mein Kampf," there have been multiple reports of Trump privately admiring Hitler.」

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-history-adolf-hitler-nazi-writings-analysis/story?id=105810745

So no in context quotes as usual. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

One Several disgruntled former staffer has made claims that other staffers have denied. Maybe Trumps said Hitler did some good things, and maybe Trump said he wished his general were more like Hitler’s. So?

You are well on your way to your final position, which is:

"Trump is a Fascist.

So?"

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

All this fear mongering was present during Trump’s first campaign.

None of those fears surfaced.  Not even the promise of Cher, Madonna, Whoopy and DeNiro to leave America for good.

If any of the fear mongering predictions happened to you, please share your story.

Or even how your life drastically changed for the worse under Trump’s policies.   Not your own fault.

Some people believe in the boogie man their entire lives.  

And what makes you think this time it’s going to be different when he’s reelected vs his first term?

Brow beating an out of line liberal reporter and mean tweets don’t count as losing your rights.

I had friends die from COVID after Trump claimed it would just go away.

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I also wonder how many people really believe the Trump is a fascist. I mean, how simple does one have to be to believe it, without any evidence at all. 

One disgruntled former staffer has made claims that other staffers have denied. Maybe Trumps said Hitler did some good things, and maybe Trump said he wished his general were more like Hitler’s. So?

A lot of people claim Trump is a fascist, a dictator and they often call him Hitler, yet they never provide any evidence that he is a fascist, a dictator or Hitlerian. So, nothing but unsupported claims I see no evidence of.

Harris on the other hand has a history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates. These are FACTS that the data support.

I am against all those things, as is (I believe) Trump. That is why I support Trump. It has nothing to do with me being afraid of a “strong black woman”, If Condoleezza Rice were running, I would vote for her. That said, I do not think Harris is strong. I think she is weak, and I think Walz is even weaker.

Closing with "Hitler did some good things"  is not great in elections.

You may reflect on this after Trump loses.