Trump Fires Back at ‘Lowlife’ John Kelly After Damaging Remarks

Social Media

27 minutes ago, Talon said:

None of that has anything to do with being a board member of a company that is scattering illegal aliens throughout the United States. Military service and losing a relative serving the country does not absolve anyone of criticism in other activities. 

Kelly isn't a player connected to only one company. He's a board member. Heavy responsibility there.

Got any links?

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

An odd choice of words.

Reading them it wasn’t Gen. Kelly that came to mind.

Perhaps you should read it over again.  You seem to intentionally misinterpret my posts often.

22 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Can anyone on the left tutor this poor lad on grammar and punctuation?

After all, you do take care of your own.

Ok grammer toad my dad got killed dead when I was 16 i  had to go to effin work I haven’t looked back and in spite of the rough start made a success out of my life.sorry for my lousy grammar at least my brain works ok not sure about yours though.

• Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I read your post, and I have commented on the odd wording you chose to use.

Looks a lot like projection to me.

Facts are facts.

He was fired and his 4 star ego was bruised and now he is bitter.  Did that help you to make my statement clear?

Similar to Hillary when she lost the election.  I intentionally left out “A woman’s scorn” for Kelley.  Should I of included it in this day and age of woke and non-binaryism?

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ok grammer toad my dad got killed dead when I was 16 i  had to go to effin work I haven’t looked back and in spite of the rough start made a success out of my life.sorry for my lousy grammar at least my brain works ok not sure about yours though.

My condolences.

Never too late for your GED.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Facts are facts.

He was fired and his 4 star ego was bruised and now he is bitter.  Did that help you to make my statement clear?

Similar to Hillary when she lost the election.  I intentionally left out “A woman’s scorn” for Kelley.  Should I of included it in this day and age of woke and non-binaryism?

Indeed facts are facts.

So what’s with all the psychoanalysis nonsense you are offering?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Everything you’ve written on the emotions and motivations of Kelly and Clinton.

What is it about the truth in what I posted has you so fired up?

Just because you obviously don’t agree with me doesn’t make what I posted not true.

My conclusion is it all boils down to your Trump — Symptoms.

Edited by G_Money

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

What is it about the truth in what I posted has you so fired up?

Just because you obviously don’t agree with me doesn’t make what I posted not true.

My conclusion is it all boils down to your Trump — Symptoms.

You’ve posted your own opinions, with nothing to demonstrate they represent any truth.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Stop LYING!

Kelly was not fired.

Yes I know Trump has recently said he fired him "like a dog" but that was yet another of the thousands of lies of Trump.

Trump did give Kelly illegal orders.

Kelly refused.

Trump wants Nazi style generals that will obey all orders.

Trump 2.0 will include nobody ethical like Kelly backed by a supreme court that gave him immunity. Yes a fascist dictatorship. Maybe you want that. 

Relax!  

People are fired every day on this planet.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You’ve posted your own opinions, with nothing to demonstrate they represent any truth.

Opinions based on facts that occurred.

I know you don’t like that but it is what it is.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

On 10/25/2024 at 4:51 AM, spidermike007 said:

They were very damaging remarks and they were made in reference to a very damaged man and it's likely that everything Kelly said was correct and true and that everything Trump says is incorrect and a lie. 

Is Trump capable? Is he coherent? Insane? Declining? 

His speech is disassociative and circular. It can read like gibberish on the page. And he goes on bizarre riffs, like this one, which is somehow about the dangers of electric boats:

Trump: I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?”

By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark — I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy —

He said, “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people, too.” A lot of shark attacks. So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards. Or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking and water goes over the battery? The boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, “You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.”

Trump? laugh or cry. I guarantee one thing., if Trump loses (as I suspect he will) the unfortunate outcome, for most people (in a personal sense) is that the reaction will be so divisive, once more. That is the true nature of Trump fans.  My friend on that side of the fence are already describing riots, looting and mayhem if the Democratic candidate loses. Replace the word 'fan' with 'fanatical'. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a number of American friends, supporting one or the other candidate. Some, in fact say 'let's not discuss politics at all'. my MAGA friends and i have decided the safest thing to do is to follow that advice - stop all discussion until this election is over.  what I am now considering is the immediate future. Will Democrats riot, if they lose? Will Republicans riot if they lose?. what do you all think? 

Edited by paddypower
spell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, paddypower said:

I have a number of American friends, supporting one or the other candidate. Some, in fact say 'let's not discuss politics at all'. my MAGA friends and i have decided the safest thing to do is to follow that advice - stop all discussion until this election is over.  what I am now considering is the immediate future. Will Democrats riot, if they lose? Will Republicans riot if they lose?. what do you all think? 

I don’t expect t to see rioting in either case.

Histrionics, yes, rioting, no.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, paddypower said:

Trump? laugh or cry. I guarantee one thing., if Trump loses (as I suspect he will) the unfortunate outcome, for most people (in a personal sense) is that the reaction will be so divisive, once more. That is the true nature of Trump fans.  My friend on that side of the fence are already describing riots, looting and mayhem if the Democratic candidate loses. Replace the word 'fan' with 'fanatical'. 

Never mind that Democrat Congressman Raskin has already stated that Democrats will contest the election if Trump wins and NOT certify it.

Edited by Talon
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Talon said:

KellyDCCapPartners.jpg.17f9d236f7b57a65fccce356614004c8.jpg

DC Capital Partners, which owns what was formerly called Caliburn International (large migrant shelter) which has since split into 2 companies (Valiance Humanitarian & Acuity International).

Gen. Kelly is on the board of advisors to DC Capital Partners.

He is not an owner or director of that organization.

Fo you have any evidence of Gen. Kelly being involved with Valiance Humanitarian & Acuity International?

This is a link:

https://www.dccp.com/our-team/

Edited by Chomper Higgot

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Cognitive dissonance and willful blindness has been going around. There's always a tad of intellectual dishonesty thrown in from those who have graduated from high school.

With Leftists, if Trump is in a photo with anyone who has had any criminal ties ever in their life, Trump is automatically a co-conspirator and involved in the criminal activity.

Kelly is directly affiliated financially and in an advisory capacity with a company involved in enabling illegal immigration and alleged human trafficking, but we are lectured by Leftists to ignore it because Kelly served in the military and hates Trump.

It has become almost predictable. It's part of the Leftist Playbook.

On 10/25/2024 at 10:18 AM, Talon said:

Mark Paoletta worked with Kelly in the White House.

Paoletta posted this on TwitX:

Paoletta 1.png

Paoletta 2.png

Paoletta......An out and out supporter and promoter of Clarence Thomas.....enough said.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Talon said:

Cognitive dissonance and willful blindness has been going around. There's always a tad of intellectual dishonesty thrown in from those who have graduated from high school.

With Leftists, if Trump is in a photo with anyone who has had any criminal ties ever in their life, Trump is automatically a co-conspirator and involved in the criminal activity.

Kelly is directly affiliated financially and in an advisory capacity with a company involved in enabling illegal immigration and alleged human trafficking, but we are lectured by Leftists to ignore it because Kelly served in the military and hates Trump.

It has become almost predictable. It's part of the Leftist Playbook.

Pathetic swerve.

Have another go:

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you have any evidence of Gen. Kelly being involved with Valiance Humanitarian & Acuity International?

This is a link:

https://www.dccp.com/our-team/