This is my America sadly

ifmu

3 minutes ago, AdmiralKrag said:

Hillary hasn't accepted it and still cackles on about it to this day.

That weeks long drama and later court challenge was not accepting. That isn't normally how US elections have been historically decided. Correct?

"Cackling" and storming the Capitol are two different things.

No, challenges are not usually a part of an election, but I looked it up and there were four instances of it.
Four Times the Results of a Presidential Election Were Contested | Smithsonian

• Like 1

On 10/25/2024 at 3:54 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess sometimes it's great to be stupid. Stupid people don't know how stupid they are. And they "think" everybody else is stupid.

So true.

The far right shows what part of the IQ Bell Curve they occupy every day, ignorant of both reality and in particular what the founding ideals of the United States are. As you noted in a now-evaporated thread, they love to toss out terms like "Marxist" and Commie, as if they even know what they mean.

They also seem to have absorbed or activated the same "Whining Gene" so apparent in their cult leader.

To some extent this is a worldwide phenomenon that is a function of the obviation of unskilled labor. A good percentage of the populace is being left behind by technological change and the modern economy. They panic, and thus become susceptible to the siren song of false promises offered by opportunistic and self-serving autocrat wannabes like the felon. Clueless as they are, they cannot grasp the fact that their own champions look down on them and consider them losers.

Do any of the cult members think their messiah respects them? If they are not rich and successful, and at minimum able to pony up the $200K to join his garish club, he only wants their vote (and maybe wants to sell them Chinese-made Bibles, Golden Sneakers, "Commemorative Coins" coming with a "Certificate of Authenticity", threads from a suit he claims he wore in his Georgia mugshot and arrest booking, etc.)

PT Barnum, even more than Roy Cohn, was the inspiration for the felon's schtick: "There's a sucker born every minute".

I just look at the IQ Bell Curve every once and a while and remind myself of all that real estate left of the mean, or as George Carlin used to joke, "Think of how dumb the average person is; now realize half the people are even dumber than that". Were Carlin still alive, he would just say "magastan".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

"Cackling" and storming the Capitol are two different things.

No, challenges are not usually a part of an election, but I looked it up and there were four instances of it.
Four Times the Results of a Presidential Election Were Contested | Smithsonian

"Storming the capital" lol. Le Bastille Mon Ami! What a drama queen

Go tell it to Liz Cheney and her merry band of liars. That committee is long dissolved. Many imprisoned without charges. You can't fk with us!!

Pelosi just mad bc her constituents gave her a present that reflects their deep for her .. a big dump on her desk.

Attached are pics o' tha starmin'

*Personally, I like the stormers following the rope line and the guy in pelosi staff chair chilling. Now that's storming!!!

th(1).jpg

th.jpg

5ff71d8a6d61c10019cce1b8.jpg

Edited by AdmiralKrag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I think Mike is from New York City, and $400K a year is just not that much there. 

$200K and you're in a dump. 

I have no reason to think what he says is not true, but I am surprised he supports a continuance of the same policies that got us there, 

Give me a break. I was born and raised an hour from New York City in expensive Connecticut. Now living for many years ( half the year, and Thailand the other 1/2in Boston.) To say 400k a year is NOT enough is absolutely an obnoxious post. No one who makes even  200k a  year in NYC  is living in a dump.  Do you actually know people who make even 150k a year live there??  I do. It's not anecdotal either. Just like in Boston,  many  people spend 1/3 or a little more in rent in those cities. Even in Boston and NYC you can get a nice apt for $4500 a month or much less) Yes MUCH LESS BY 2 or 3 miles  ( 3/4kilometers) in both cities $2500/3000 ) is VERY easy to find.   I deal in residential real estate in Boston. I have a ton of friends in NYC ( they even still have ridiculous rent control there) YOUR buddy Mike must live in Gramercy Park, New York City or Beacon Hill Boston!!  Give us all a break!  No one HAS to live in the most expensive neighborhoods in any city. 400k a year even in Manhattan gives you an amazing life. EVEN IN LONDON! Go to Brooklyn or even Uber rich suburbs like Westport  Connecticut or Wellesley Massachusetts you have a great home and make way less than 400k. I deal in residential real estate as I said. I have lived in Boston, Brooklyn, Manhatten , Westport and Fairfield Connecticut and Wellesley Massachusetts  as well as Boston  ( several area like Brookline ) and Cambridge MA. Mike will never answer BTW. 

Edited by alex8912

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Just the facts , Im fighting for Traditional America , legal migration , non woke values.The real threat isnt Trump , he hugs flags.Its the extreme left that burn them, rip them down!

What country you from?

Yes, hugging flags and holding bibles is something sincere patriots do all the time. He is as phony as a $3 bill. However, it is obvious alot of folks are buying into his charade. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Attached are pics o' tha starmin'

*Personally, I like the stormers following the rope line and the guy in pelosi staff chair chilling. Now that's storming!!!

There are other photos of them that show them outside of the rope line and not just chilling in a chair...

Disturbing video shows officer crushed against door by mob storming the ...

• Thanks 1

None of this chatter matters. Trump is going to win. More lawfare to follow. The irony is Harris doesn't even want the position save for the free wine and travel.

Too lazy to make the meme, but picture massive numbers of lawyers racing to file suits Nov 6.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I could list 20 reasons why my life here is something I am grateful for every day of my life. But, it wouldn't even register for you. You obviously need to justify why the US is so great. If I was making millions a year, I would live there too. At least long enough to retire, and then leave. I was just there. Not like I am making this stuff up. The day I leave is always the best day of my trip to the US! 

First hand always beats the junk you read. 

Oh your bleeding heart hurts us all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes, hugging flags and holding bibles is something sincere patriots do all the time. He is as phony as a $3 bill. However, it is obvious alot of folks are buying into his charade. 

So, guess you're voting team rainblo

Honey-768x875.jpeg

GettyImages-1151438733.jpeg

e60ae068-ba64-4178-a2b7-6907860baef4-1052x615_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

So, guess you're voting team rainblo

Honey-768x875.jpeg

GettyImages-1151438733.jpeg

e60ae068-ba64-4178-a2b7-6907860baef4-1052x615_1.jpg

Why is the guy on the left taping his chest? Is it to flatten the chest man boobs, or another reason?

or are they women? 😅

Edited by JimTripper

On 10/25/2024 at 10:17 AM, riclag said:

DEI is Marxist!

Its all you here from the extreme left!

the conquest of the oppressed vs the oppressor!

The Cultural Marxist want to rewrite humanity by eliminating Traditional values of merit based achievements and replace it with vibe identity based ideals.

damn, where is my copy of Chairman Mao's Little Red Book, when I need it?  something about capitalist running dogs......

• Like 1

This is my America , sadly!

Some one editing a picture of  a sick assassins attempt to kill Trump with smiling secret service agents!

The original:

IMG_2795.jpeg.efc567bdee28c7ab2a758d274934df62.jpeg

THE FACTS: After the shooting at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, social media users shared the altered image, with some suggesting that it was evidence that the assassination attempt had been staged.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-shooting-secret-service-smiling-photo-427049284678

This is my America ,sadly!

Biden & Harris supporter attempting

to kill Trump,in a second attempt .

IMG_2991.jpeg.c1c190671dfe1ee1bdb9484e8c496230.jpeg

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Why is the guy on the left taping his chest? Is it to flatten the chest man boobs, or another reason?

or are they women? 😅

Methinks women

Do you know why the gay cannot define what is a woman? Because this lot identifies as 'men' despite having a uterus.

Can a man have a baby? Yes, bc that 'man' is a WOman. Yet, if the female organs / genes defined reality they would not 'be' men.

I'm beginning to be pro tranny although the drugs must not be paid by govt, but out of pocket. More lunatic people high af on hormones and God knows what else. Sideline themselves

1707xx.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AdmiralKrag said:

I do not like Donald Trump. It's not about that at all. Everyone can also stop telling us we are brainwashed and in a cult ffs.

The cult insult is tossed about because people otherwise clear thinking can be in cults. Yet, there's no f ing cult outside an impassioned cult of personality for many working people that have lost hope. Trump lacks the class of Reagan, but this lot would be saying the same thing. US needed Reagan then and Trump now - nothing to do with personality or emotion.

Virtuously no one on this thread will  understand your very simple truthful post....even the 70 something people here have " emotions" so strong  💪🏻 they don't get it. 

Edited by alex8912
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paddypower said:

damn, where is my copy of Chairman Mao's Little Red Book, when I need it?  something about capitalist running dogs......

What country you from?

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2024 at 11:31 AM, mogandave said:

No, they don’t want to give out reparations any more than they want to solve minimum wage, immigration or the abortion issue. They need those issues to run on to get elected. 

Almost four yeas and not a peep about any of these, but every election like clockwork, here the left comes, saving democracy again.

Notice we were inundated with trans and gun issues for years, but that all stopped instantly once Harris got the nod. 

She owns a Glock and Walz hunts don’t ‘cha know. No pictures of Harris at the range, and Walz can’t load his shotgun, but it’s all good.

yes indeed. and women over 50 shouldn't really have a say in the issue of abortion legislation (someone forgot to mention to ('remind me to take my foot out of my mouth') Vance that a 50+ year old woman could have a daughter????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AdmiralKrag said:

Methinks women

Do you know why the gay cannot define what is a woman? Because this lot identifies as 'men' despite having a uterus.

Can a man have a baby? Yes, bc that 'man' is a WOman. Yet, if the female organs / genes defined reality they would not 'be' men.

I'm beginning to be pro tranny although the drugs must not be paid by govt, but out of pocket. More lunatic people high af on hormones and God knows what else. Sideline themselves

1707xx.jpeg

Spot on be all you can be but stay out of Womans sports and leave the minor children alone, while at the same time

mitts off our tax revenue.

• Haha 1

Just now, riclag said:

Spot on be all you can be but stay out of Womans sports and leave the minor children alone, while at the same time

mitts off our tax revenue.

This lot is cray cray. They're not in sports. Taking estrogen ain't gonna help them win against the girlies.

18+ Let them have their poison.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2024 at 11:06 AM, mogandave said:

Yes, there is another thread going full of morons bragging about how smart they are and how anyone that does not support tje left is low IQ. 

sorry mate, but ''low IQ''is a registered trademark of Trump Corp.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Virtuously no one on this thread will  understand your very simple truthful post....even the 70 something people here have " emotions" so string 💪🏻 they don't get it. 

If loving Traditional values of hard work, being rewarded  or accepted for merit  based achievements instead of 

being hired or endorsed on identity politics , like many who support Harris & Dems and the left , then call me a cultists!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, paddypower said:

No, they don’t want to give out reparations any more than they want to solve minimum wage, immigration or the abortion issue. They need those issues to run on to get elected. 

NOTE

Attribution to mogandave

This is very true. Left and right keep these issues alive to get voters to polls.

The insanity of reparations aside .. solving most of these issues quite simple once we leave the extremes of debate.

For instance, I'm anti abortion, yet I'm willing to go with abortion literally on demand for first trimester plus one week. What's your compromise?

1 minute ago, AdmiralKrag said:

This is very true. Left and right keep these issues alive to get voters to polls.

The insanity of reparations aside .. solving most of these issues quite simple once we leave the extremes of debate.

For instance, I'm anti abortion, yet I'm willing to go with abortion literally on demand for first trimester plus one week. What's your compromise?

I dont want my taxes to pay for it!

1 hour ago, AdmiralKrag said:

Dunning Kruger effect.

90% of the "teachers" in Thailand suffer this.

Laziness and a certain dullness of intelligence is a fatal mix.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

95% of the liberal posters on this forum have that same disease.

The stupidity of their replies offsets these self proclaimed scientists, accountants, global warming experts , rocket scientists, journalists, psychologists and experts in all fields know to man.

Hardest part is getting a direct answer from a direct question from these so called highly intelligent types .

When they can’t answer honestly or better yet have no answers, they divert and change the subject.

They have learned from the best, their messiah.  Kamala Harris.  

Monkey see Monkey do.

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

They did not accept defeat in 2016, so they challenged it in the courts, not the streets. And, as you know, they lost. Then, they reluctantly accepted it. 

They (the left) rioted in the streets, tried to get electors to flip in key states and started the impeachment process before he took office, made up charges, and have been calling him am illegitimate President for almost eight years, so you are either misinformed or not being honest. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/25/2024 at 12:02 PM, BigStar said:

DNC redefinition of common sense. Ain't working. Today's coolness is the Hitler thing, pay attention; desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Why would they vote for a fence post?

A miserable track record, an appalling track record, no policies to speak of, and she's got the IQ of a fence post," he added.

--Mel Gibson backs Trump for president, says Harris has 'the IQ of a fence post'

Mel Gibson’s well-documented struggles with drug and mental health issues don’t exactly make him the poster boy for sound judgment on anyone else’s intellect or track record.

It’s sad how Trump uses lies and misinformation to rally support from the IQ-challenged, as clearly shown in the OP video, and from those struggling with mental issues.

This mirrors a dark historical pattern: Hitler initially exploited marginalized groups to gain support, only to later betray them, sending many of the vulnerable to concentration camps like Auschwitz.

Authoritarian leaders frequently employ similar tactics, using and then discarding those they consider expendable.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2024 at 3:37 PM, Hanaguma said:

Really? Calling your opponent a fascist, and an existential threat to the country, and literally Hitler?   Geez, what is worse than that? And this about a guy who has already had 2 assassination attempts made on him. So much for "toning down the political rhetoric". 

I guess she is just that desperate  to win. 

"I will be a dictator on day one."

Who said that?

There is an "enemy within", for example Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff

“I think it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military".

Who said that?

Trump declared himself to be a Fascist and an existential threat to democracy.

Really.

• Haha 1