Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

No.  He discussed it and gave several reasons.

You do realise these avatars will NEVER listen to or reason with you right?

Can keep the mental faculties sharp (if yr adversaries are of a decent standard) but be careful of wrestling with pigs.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I watched randomly a few one-minute sections from this interview. IMHO it's all just typical Trump. "I would have done it better." "Putin would not have done that if I would be president." Why? No explanation.

If you only watched one minute sections, how can you possibly know he didn't give an explanation?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

I'm not sure it was because she was deemed good enough. More about virtue signaling IMO. What I reckon though is the Dems are regretting their decision. However, once again you use deflection which is your way when you have no answer. I said Trump is more presidential than and Harris who is in no way presidential (see above definition). I would challenge anyone to say that Harris is the more presidential of the two. 

I accept the challenge and hereby state unequivocally and without fear of any meaningful contradiction that Kamala Harris simply exudes presidentiality whereas Donald Trump just talks smack and sweats a lot.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

The Independent is legacy media. Do you not know this? Pro Harris anti Trump and again no where in the interview/chat did this happen. I've watched it twice.

Joe Rogan asked Donald Trump for specifics on how 2020 was stolen. Then could only laugh at the answer

This is from the article but keep in mind that the entire podcast was pretty light hearted and convivial. Laughs happened on more than one occasion. Even this little hit piece I didn't see in the podcast.

Joe Rogan could be seen laughing as he pressed former president Donald Trump for specifics on how the election was stolen in 2020.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-rogan-trump-podcast-stolen-election-b2636115.html

It never happened.  They're lying because they know that the podcast is an incredibly positive piece of media.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Pretty rich coming from you.  You still haven't provided any evidence to back up your claim that Rogan laughed in Trumps face when he spoke about the election being stolen.

Provide evidence, or your claim will be considered false.

I’ve provided a link to a credible source that reports Rogan laughing at Trump’s response to Rohan’s question.

Go ahead, deny the report from a credible source.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

A 'track record' that Michelle Obama EASILY and ELOQUENTLY eviscerated in less than five minutes.

Back of the class now, face the wall.

Excellent speech, which in my opinion, has buried a few on here...........:clap2:

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Pretty rich coming from you.  You still haven't provided any evidence to back up your claim that Rogan laughed in Trumps face when he spoke about the election being stolen.

Provide evidence, or your claim will be considered false.

Does it matter, I think missing dogs and cats on barbecues are more important..........😉

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

I would bet money that you and most of the likes you got did not even bother to watch all the video interview.

They would be too scared.  They want to lie about it and spread left-wing propaganda.  If they watch the podcast, then they will probably find it harder to lie about it.

"I didn't actually watch it, but I have this article which lies about what happened that I'm going to quote like it's sent from God and written in stone!"

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve provided a link to a credible source that reports Rogan laughing at Trump’s response to Rohan’s question.

Go ahead, deny the report from a credible source.

Credible source and legacy media are not mutually inclusive. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Harris is the more presidential of the two.

Easy as that.

Watch Trump speak and then watch Harris.  You will see that Trump is far more presidential.

Word-salad Harris has a scared "fish out of water" look to her and rambles on saying literally nothing.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Shame sHe (Big Mike) ain't running instead then - your team might have had a chance

PS, AN blocks X links now so no one can see the links yr posting

x

Ah yes, the puerile "Michelle's a man" trope that still keeps the MAGA cohort rolling in the aisles after all these years.

Simple minds... not just a great Scottish rock band anymore.

Of course Musk's X is going to take down any tweet that dissembles on Trump's gross incompetence. So moving right along, here she is.

Enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Watch Trump speak and then watch Harris.  You will see that Trump is far more presidential.

Word-salad Harris has a scared "fish out of water" look to her and rambles on saying literally nothing.

Ridiculous, one's a lady, the other is a car salesman............:coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s obviously both an assertion and two assumptions on your part.

So a person who has watched the podcast is wrong and you who haven't are right because you quote one article from the Independent which you claim must be correct because it's a "credible source."

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I’ve watched Trump speak.

When he manages to do so without mumbling unintelligible sounds he’s engaging in lies, revisionism and hate mongering.

Contrary to the arguments being made by many of Trump’s supporters, both foreign and domestic, I as a liberal am delighted to see Trump speaking to a wide ordinance, the more people who witness his cognitive decline and bitter vindictiveness the better.

https://news.cornell.edu/media-relations/tip-sheets/cornell-expert-says-trumps-frequent-phonemic-paraphasia-are-signs-early

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Does it matter, I think missing dogs and cats on barbecues are more important..........😉

You seem obsessed with Trumps supposed lies, so I would say by your standards it matters a lot.  🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

So a person who has watched the podcast is wrong and you who haven't are right because you quote one article from the Independent which you claim must be correct because it's a "credible source."

Sorry you don’t like the idea of traceability in journalism.

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You know we can all watch the actual video, right?  You can't tell such a blatant lie and expect to get away with it.

You said that Rogan laughed in Trumps face when he discussed the stolen election.  That didn't happen.

You posted a bias and poor quality article that doesn't support your claim.  It says, "could only laugh at the answer".  This is not an accurate portrayal of what happened.  Rogan was laughing because he was amused by what Trump was saying, as he was throughout the entire interview.

Rogan didn't laugh in Trumps face, and his laughter in response to Trumps words is misrepresented in the article.

You made a claim, the thing you claimed didn't happen, and the evidence you supplied didn't support what you claimed.

You can't weasel out of it.

There you go with your liar accusation again.

I’ve provided a credible link.

18 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

If you only watched one minute sections, how can you possibly know he didn't give an explanation?

It seems randomly I just picked that moment when they talked about Putin and Trump said he won't tell any details.

Later I read two or three articles about the (highlights of that) interview and in each of them they mentioned above details.

Like: Sure, I can do this. How? I won't tell.

Obviously, there could be some secret how Trump might be able to convince Putin. But looking at the past, it seems it is a lot more likely that Putin tells Trump what to do and think.

I would love to hear how Trump would end the Ukraine war. And I would love to hear what he would do with the situation in Israel. Trump does not want to give any details. And in a way I even understand that. Because whatever he would say, he would alienate some of his voters. So better say nothing and just tell everybody: I will make it better... 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:
21 minutes ago, transam said:

You seem obsessed with Trumps supposed lies, so I would say by your standards it matters a lot. 

Oh, so Donald the Great Orator didn't go off script in front of about 67 million people during the 'presidential' debate and claim Haitian immigrants were eating the pets belonging to Springfield, OH residents?

Damn! I hate fake news!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1