Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

6 hours ago, theblether said:

Re the illegality of the 2020 election. I don't have any strong opinions and I do think some on the right lost the plot. However - I did agree and still agree that votes received after election day should not be counted. Four years later ( dear me ) the 5th Circuit Appeals Court agrees. 

Americans have the benefit of knowing years in advance when your Presidential election takes place. Many other countries do not. There's really no excuse for failing to return ballots before election day and even if the US Postal service loses your vote, so sad, too bad. 

This goes to Trump's point that the judges have an impossible task to review malfeasance in the voting procedures and tallies. It is impossible, and the Democrats felt that way when Al Gore lost to Bush. So nothing new there. 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-appeals-court-rejects-mississippi-law-late-arriving-mail-in-ballots-2024-10-25/

Paper ballots, on the day voting, voting closes at 5 or 6pm with voter ID being compulsory and postal votes being for those overseas or special cases..

Edited by dinsdale

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Do you honestly think that 26 million people listened to that senile old rasist pontificate for 3 hours?I’ve got a pair of golden sneakers and cartoon cards for ya!or stock if you prefer lol 😂 

You use lol and the laughing emoji yet what you post is simply not funny. I guess the saying is true though simple things amuse simple minds.