Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh you are catching up.

So you do now understand I was asking Jonny to substantiate the claim he made.

No.  I was just pointing out that you are being hypocritical in asking someone to support a claim, given that you have made multiple false claims in this thread.

• Love It 1

32 million views on YouTube alone. Spotify and Twitter on top of that. 

Then the clips - I said the other day it's likely to get 1 billion views- including clips. 

And people are arguing it won't affect swing voters? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

No, you made a claim, you were asked to support your claim, then you didn't.

That puts you at three false claims that you could not support with evidence, in this thread alone!

Do keep up!  🤦‍♂️

How strange, it's the rest of us and not you....😁

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

No.  I was just pointing out that you are being hypocritical in asking someone to support a claim, given that you have made multiple false claims in this thread.

A bit of revisionism on your part there.

You made a comment that was obviously incorrect, here it is:

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Once again, you take the "Here's my claim, and it's up to you to prove me wrong" route.  That's not how this works.  (And you wonder why people are calling you a liar...)

Disappointing.

I don’t expect you to admit your mistake and I note you are once again tossing the allegation of liar about.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

A bit of revisionism on your part there.

You made a comment that was obviously incorrect, here it is:

I don’t expect you to admit your mistake and I note you are once again tossing the allegation of liar about.

No revisionism at all.

Your tally of unsubstantiated claims in this thread now stands at three.

You can change this by providing evidence to support your claims or by retracting them and apologising.  It's up to you.

As I said, it's hardly surprising that people are calling you a liar, when you are unable to support your claims with any evidence.

It's your choice to do this.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, theblether said:

32 million views on YouTube alone. Spotify and Twitter on top of that. 

Then the clips - I said the other day it's likely to get 1 billion views- including clips. 

And people are arguing it won't affect swing voters? 

Those are the regular numbers on JR Experience. I read that Trump episode racked up 26 million views in 24 hours. By that count, most regulars were not interested to hear from him. Swing voters can go both ways and the 'crazy sh....s' (Joe's words) that Trump spewed will not help him win votes. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Those are the regular numbers on JR Experience. I read that Trump episode racked up 26 million views in 24 hours. By that count, most regulars were not interested to hear from him. Swing voters can go both ways and the 'crazy sh....s' (Joe's words) that Trump spewed will not help him win votes. 

Utter drivel. By the end of week one Trump will obliterate that all time record set over SIX YEARS and you post this utter cr*p. 

You have lost all credibility by this comment. Inane and infantile. 

15 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Those are the regular numbers on JR Experience.

False:

"According to Rogan fan website JRE Library, across the podcast's 15-year, more than 2,000-episode-long history, the 10 most watched episodes were between 27 million times and 68 million times on YouTube, so the Trump interview falls just outside that range in its first 24 hours."

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogans-donald-trump-episode-racks-26-million-views-first-24-hours-1975512

It's now at nearly 33 million, which puts it comfortably within the top 10 most watched Rogan podcasts, within just a couple of days.

So many lies, all because it's Donald Trump!  🤦‍♂️

20 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

No revisionism at all.

Your tally of unsubstantiated claims in this thread now stands at three.

You can change this by providing evidence to support your claims or by retracting them and apologising.  It's up to you.

As I said, it's hardly surprising that people are calling you a liar, when you are unable to support your claims with any evidence.

It's your choice to do this.

Once again you resort to calling me a liar.

It’s an accusation I have never made against any other member, you seem to have it on a keyboard shortcut.

You are clearly not here to engage in any kind of respectful discussion.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Once again you resort to calling me a liar.

It’s an accusation I have never made against any other member, you seem to have it on a keyboard shortcut.

You are clearly not here to engage in any kind of respectful discussion.

I'm very much here for a respectful discussion, hence I speak honestly, explain everything in detail, and provide evidence for my claims.

How else should we categorise the claims you have made that you refuse to provide evidence for?  (Currently three.)

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I rather home 320 million people did see this, if they are Americans who have not yet voted all the better:

“Trump: Dictators are the smartest people. Xi controls 1.4 billion people with an iron fist

Rogan: But dictators are evil and dangerous

Trump: Actually, we have evil people in our country“

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

False:

"According to Rogan fan website JRE Library, across the podcast's 15-year, more than 2,000-episode-long history, the 10 most watched episodes were between 27 million times and 68 million times on YouTube, so the Trump interview falls just outside that range in its first 24 hours."

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogans-donald-trump-episode-racks-26-million-views-first-24-hours-1975512

It's now at nearly 33 million, which puts it comfortably within the top 10 most watched Rogan podcasts, within just a couple of days.

So many lies, all because it's Donald Trump!  🤦‍♂️

So at best top 10. Really nothing to brag about. Elon has more viewers than Trump's crazy sh....ts. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm very much here for a respectful discussion, hence I speak honestly, explain everything in detail, and provide evidence for my claims.

How else should we categorise the claims you have made that you refuse to provide evidence for?  (Currently three.)

The evidence of your posts suggests otherwise.

Repeatedly calling other members liars on the bases of differences in opinion, repeatedly calling people trolls, making blatantly false statements about what other posters have actually posted and when presented with their actual posts proving your error, immediately resorting to allegations of lying.

I do accept for the longest time you did post factual posts backed by credible links, but that’s changed of late, and not for the better.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Repeatedly calling other members liars on the bases of differences in opinion, repeatedly calling people trolls, making blatantly false statements about what other posters have actually posted and when presented with their actual posts proving your error, immediately resorting to allegations of lying.

A pretty bold claim.  Any evidence to back up claim number four?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1