2500 fraudulent voter registration being investigated!

riclag

8 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Its obvious to anyone with a brain the only way democrats can win now is due to voter fraud

Aclu-PA sticking there nose into a active investigation is nothing short of

Conspiratorial! 

Aclu complained several  days earlier that college students  were denied but in the original post ,time stamp starting 15:04,

the election official said the allegations were absurd.

Aclu-PA , mischaracterization of voters registration  experience “The party line from commissioner and the board of elections is dishonest”.

https://www.aclupa.org/en/press-releases/aclu-pa-statement-response-lancaster-county-commissioners-mischaracterization-voters

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Musk was working illegally on a student visa in the USA........😋

Who cares ! Voter fraud is the topic!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Who cares ! Voter fraud is the topic!

Well, actually, registration fraud is the topic.

That's what happens when you have to register to vote and when people are getting paid to register people. In more advanced countries, there is no need to register voters as all the eligible voters (citizens above the age threshold) are automatically allowed to vote.

By the way, I hope you read this before jumping to conclusions about the culprits:

"Speaking at a press conference Friday, Lancaster County officials urged calm and stressed that the election system did what it was intended to do in preventing fraud. The applications were not limited to a single party, and were collected in various spots across the county."

4 minutes ago, farang51 said:

Well, actually, registration fraud is the topic.

That's what happens when you have to register to vote and when people are getting paid to register people. In more advanced countries, there is no need to register voters as all the eligible voters (citizens above the age threshold) are automatically allowed to vote.

By the way, I hope you read this before jumping to conclusions about the culprits:

"Speaking at a press conference Friday, Lancaster County officials urged calm and stressed that the election system did what it was intended to do in preventing fraud. The applications were not limited to a single party, and were collected in various spots across the county."

No not jumping to conclusions ! We are a republic of states who all have separate elections rules!

We arnt registering voters as a  advanced country.!

Let me ask you this ,should all people who live in a country be able to register to vote, even if they aren’t eligible , not a citizen?

13 minutes ago, transam said:

You obviously don't, it would give you something to think about........🤭

You sir are a troll , I cant report you but I will ignore you!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

Let me ask you this ,should all people who live in a country be able to register to vote, even if they aren’t eligible , not a citizen?

No. I do not think any country in the world allow people to vote if they are not eligible to vote, and that is how it is supposed to be.

That said, the US is kind of special because you do not allow every citizen to vote (like convicts, people that lacks a driver's license or similar). Some states also makes it hard for eligible people to vote in certain areas using crazy laws, like limiting the voting places in populous areas, and making it illegal for others to give water to people water waiting for hours in lines in hot weather.

And when people vote, it is not one man one vote, some votes are considerable worth more than other votes.