Israel has bombed IRAN this night

Sigmund

In the war that Israel is carrying on with support from the USA, different sites in Iran were bombed this night.

This post is not aiming to comment on the actions of Israel or their US allies.

This post is to point out that the middle east region is now a risky place to fly over even for civilian airlines.

We all remember in the past different tragic "mistakes" admitted in the shooting down of civilian aircraft and other tragedies that nobody assumed responsability.

I definately would think twice before using any of the popular Middle East Airlines like Emirates, Qatar or Ethiad.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

In the war that Israel is carrying on with support from the USA, different sites in Iran were bombed this night.

This post is not aiming to comment on the actions of Israel or their US allies.

This post is to point out that the middle east region is now a risky place to fly over even for civilian airlines.

We all remember in the past different tragic "mistakes" admitted in the shooting down of civilian aircraft and other tragedies that nobody assumed responsability.

I definately would think twice before using any of the popular Middle East Airlines like Emirates, Qatar or Ethiad.

I'd go for direct flights from any western country - avoid the hubs  via Dubai, Doha or Abu Dhabi. One can never know.

Perhaps avoid Turkish Airlines as well. They have routes from Thailand to Europe that transit through Ankara. Most likely their flights also enter Middle East airspace.