"Do you personally believe White people smell like wet dog sometimes?"

GammaGlobulin

13 hours ago, freedomnow said:

You got to be joking....

That is equivalent of going in a Euro dwelling and doing a dump on their carpet then using a hand towel to wipe your arse.

Haha.. i have not worn socks or shoes for several years now. 

4 hours ago, loong said:

Did your dog attack the white person?

The OP said "I have known soi dogs to attack white people, just based on smell....alone."

Who knows why some soi dogs attack. They might just think that we are a funny colour.

I think that is most likely from sight. Not smell. it is the same with babies and infants. They will scream bloody murder if the have never seen a foreigner and one comes near. 

Depending on the new <deleted>ty materials used on say polo shirts and similar, anybody here will have a stench at the end of the day, including myself.

Always wear quality materials...don't just look at those rubbish world class fancy brands. People are so obsessed to pose and show off they only focus on the brand, the cut and rarely on the material used.

Of course also depends if dried properly, as in Thailand it may be hot, but the high humidity makes many materials stench.

Diet also plays a big role. Drinkers will have their specific stench. Garlic or spicy food eaters, will have theirs and so on...so nothing really to do with a specific nationality smelling better or worse...that just an excuse from the racist loosers who don't have a penny to spend any more.

Edited by Sigmund

2 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Depending on the new <deleted>ty materials used on say polo shirts and similar, anybody here will have a stench at the end of the day, including myself.

Always wear quality materials...don't just look at those rubbish world class fancy brands. People are so obsessed to pose and show off they only focus on the brand, the cut and rarely on the material used.

Of course also depends if dried properly, as in Thailand it may be hot, but the high humidity makes many materials stench.

Diet also plays a big role. Drinkers will have their specific stench. Garlic or spicy food eaters, will have theirs and so on...so nothing really to do with a specific nationality smelling better or worse...that just an excuse from the racist loosers who don't have a penny to spend any more.

You are correct about the synthetic crud used to make today's clothes.

I wear NOTHING besides 100% cotton.  Or....

I wear NOTHING at all.