SCB Debit Card and newish card

Again can anyone help me with SCB debit card and yes no problems with ATM withdrawals but twice and the first on a while back and the second today 28th October  and exactly the same and my pin number  is fine but in 2 places with SCB ATMs  this morning saying we having problems with your chip and please go to your local branch.
This happened once before and the next day got funs and anyone else getting the same problems.

Yes and thanks and one can use SCB debit cards in other banks atms correct
thanks

11 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

in 2 places with SCB ATMs  this morning saying we having problems with your chip and please go to your local branch

It's usually an indication that the machine is out of cash, that's all.  Next time just go to any other nearby ATM, if that machine gives you cash, you know that there's nothing wrong with your card.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

18 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Again can anyone help me with SCB debit card and yes no problems with ATM withdrawals but twice and the first on a while back and the second today 28th October  and exactly the same and my pin number  is fine but in 2 places with SCB ATMs  this morning saying we having problems with your chip and please go to your local branch.
This happened once before and the next day got funs and anyone else getting the same problems.

Yes and thanks and one can use SCB debit cards in other banks atms correct
thanks

I have an SCB card that does that, "Cannot perform this transaction with a chip card" (or something like that).

Cardless ATM works just fine in the same machine immediately after (machine not empty).

Card also works just fine in other banks machines.

One day I'll get my backside in gear and go to talk to the nice ladies at the bank.

Just now, Crossy said:

I have an SCB card that does that, "Cannot perform this transaction with a chip card" (or something like that).

Cardless ATM works just fine in the same machine immediately after (machine not empty).

One day I'll get my backside in gear and go to talk to the nice ladies at the bank.

Thanks Crossy used to go into my local branch but then they closed it and went to Kanchanaburi  and yes my debit card  was finally renewed after 5 of 6 digits and yes the ladies are wonderful so think will try it later on I think or maybe another bank and yes that wording you gave was about the same
Thanks for replying and have a great day

3 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Thanks Crossy used to go into my local branch but then they closed it and went to Kanchanaburi  and yes my debit card  was finally renewed after 5 of 6 digits and yes the ladies are wonderful so think will try it later on I think or maybe another bank and yes that wording you gave was about the same
Thanks for replying and have a great day

times not digits lol

15 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Yes, will try later on but did try 2 different ATMs within 5 minutes but also noticed before they out of cash and eventually, there put a covering letter stuck to the machine or temporarily not available  but the first time I got my funds at the 2nd ATM
Thanks all