Do you really believe Trump can win?

RSD1

The following list of 20 individuals includes a wide spectrum of voices from politics, academia, and media, many of whom accurately predicted Trump’s win in 2016 (against many who doubted them) but now they all express concerns about Trump's viability in winning in 2024. The first three people on the list, along with many others, predict an outright loss for Trump in the upcoming November election. Can one truly believe that they all have it wrong this time?

1. Bill Maher – Comedian and political commentator

2. Allan Lichtman – Historian known for presidential prediction model

3. Michael Moore – Filmmaker and political activist

4. David Axelrod – Former Obama advisor and political strategist

5. Frank Luntz – Republican pollster and strategist

6. Tony Fabrizio – Trump’s 2016 campaign pollster

7. Rick Santorum – Former Republican senator and conservative commentator

8. Lindsey Graham – Republican senator and longtime Trump ally

9. Mitch McConnell – Senate Minority Leader and Republican strategist

10. Karl Rove – GOP strategist and former Bush advisor

11. Michael Steele – Former RNC chairman and political analyst

12. George Conway – Conservative lawyer and co-founder of The Lincoln Project

13. Sarah Longwell – Republican strategist and anti-Trump advocate

14. Jon Meacham – Historian and presidential biographer

15. Larry Sabato – Political analyst and director of UVA Center for Politics

16. Stuart Stevens – Former GOP strategist and Lincoln Project senior advisor

17. Norm Ornstein – Political scientist and American Enterprise Institute scholar

18. Charlie Sykes – Conservative commentator and founder of The Bulwark

19. Thomas Friedman – New York Times columnist and political analyst

20. Jennifer Rubin – Conservative political columnist for The Washington Post

• Like 1

No, but most Trump supporters don’t believe that he’s the idiot racist, fascist, misogynist Hitler that  the legacy media says he is. Even the non-morons on the left (though they would never admit it) can see how ridiculously biased and dishonest their media are and how they lie about Trump.

Most everyone now knows the press are liars and are in the bag for Harris, and that they will say anything to help her. Voting against Harris has nothing to do with the cackle, or the Willie Brown issue, or her inability to speak clearly, or that she can’t answer a question, or even her misogynistic position on trans issues. It’s that her whole platform is identical to Biden’s in 2000, which is just to claim that Trump’s a fascist, Hitler, dictator and criminal, and for a lot of people, “I’m not Trump” is just not that compelling,

People support Trump because they know Harris is a liar and a cheater, and that she has a history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates.

I am against all those things, as is (I believe) Trump. That is why I support Trump. It has nothing to do with me being afraid of a “strong black woman”, If Condoleezza Rice were running, I would vote for her. That said, I do not think Harris is strong. I think she is weak, and I think Walz is even weaker.

People that don’t like those things should vote for Trump. People that like those things should vote for Harris.

But no, Trump can't win, 

• Haha 2

They know they can't win at the polls, so it's on to Stolen Election 2024, which they are touting even before Election Day; he did the same thing in 2016, and for some reason the media did not call him on it after he won the electoral, there was no "so the rigging you were talking about in late October was in your favor?"

5 hours ago, RSD1 said:

The following list of 20 individuals includes a wide spectrum of voices from politics, academia, and media, many of whom accurately predicted Trump’s win in 2016 (against many who doubted them) but now they all express concerns about Trump's viability in winning in 2024. The first three people on the list, along with many others, predict an outright loss for Trump in the upcoming November election. Can one truly believe that they all have it wrong this time?

1. Bill Maher – Comedian and political commentator

2. Allan Lichtman – Historian known for presidential prediction model

3. Michael Moore – Filmmaker and political activist

4. David Axelrod – Former Obama advisor and political strategist

5. Frank Luntz – Republican pollster and strategist

6. Tony Fabrizio – Trump’s 2016 campaign pollster

7. Rick Santorum – Former Republican senator and conservative commentator

8. Lindsey Graham – Republican senator and longtime Trump ally

9. Mitch McConnell – Senate Minority Leader and Republican strategist

10. Karl Rove – GOP strategist and former Bush advisor

11. Michael Steele – Former RNC chairman and political analyst

12. George Conway – Conservative lawyer and co-founder of The Lincoln Project

13. Sarah Longwell – Republican strategist and anti-Trump advocate

14. Jon Meacham – Historian and presidential biographer

15. Larry Sabato – Political analyst and director of UVA Center for Politics

16. Stuart Stevens – Former GOP strategist and Lincoln Project senior advisor

17. Norm Ornstein – Political scientist and American Enterprise Institute scholar

18. Charlie Sykes – Conservative commentator and founder of The Bulwark

19. Thomas Friedman – New York Times columnist and political analyst

20. Jennifer Rubin – Conservative political columnist for The Washington Post

The overwhelmingly vast majority of voters don't even know who most of those  people are. Most are them are partisan rogues , RINO's and grifters making a buck off Trump hate. None would be considered credible voices other than to a small targeted audience of political talking heads and those who routinely follow politics