Internet Services In Patts

Pooots

HI all,

Long time lurker first time posting.

I have got the chance of a really nice one bed condo in jomtien its really nice and i can get a gret deal on the rent, the poblem I have is that i need an adsl internet connection, to be honest i cant go more than a week or so without having my own conection. I went to the TT&T office and they told me that because the condo dosnt have any phone line at all it will take about 2-3 months, and after talking some more with the girl she said about 3 months and then after someone have to cancle theyre line, getting a bit frustrated by this time i said ok ty, walked out muttering TIT :o

Is there any way or any company where i will be able to get a phonline and adsl set up any quicker?

Thanks for any advide/help.

Put up notice that you are in the market to buy a phone number.

Maybe someone in the condo doesn't need theirs, or just would like to have some cash!

Expect to pay anywhere between 4000 and 10,000 Baht, depending on how greedy the phone line owner is.

Alternatively, go to the TOT office and ask if they have free lines in the building...

P.S. what building? I have 3 lines (TT&T) for sale in one condo building (Jomtien Beach Paradise condominium)

We have a small IT company in Pattaya and we got 2 x 2Mbit lines at my place...

TOT = Worst Service in Thailand... actually no service at all. TOT would be your absolute last choise

TT&T = Good line and quite stable. Will tell you that it takes 2 months to set up the line but with us it only took them 3 days.

CAT = Best line, most stable, best service. They will even roll out a cable to your building. They did that with us.