Hillside 3 Good Or Bad

Thaihog

Hi, I currently reside at Hillside 4 but am getting fed up of the frequent power cuts and having to reset clocks, daily construction and the useless wireless internet.

I was wondering what Hillside 3 was like for power cuts (excluding main grid outages), car parking and whether there was a reliable wireless internet connection? If there are any good or bad points regarding Hillside 3 please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Thaihog

My wife and I have rented an apartment in Hillside 3 for about a year and a half now and we like it very much. Our landlady is excellent(any problem fixed immediately) and although there is noise now from daytime construction right across in the next property, all in all it's fairly quiet. Building management is very good, the place is spotlessly clean and everyone friendly.

There is wireless in the lobby, but I don't use it because we have a high speed connection in our apartment. Power outages are very infrequent too. Parking can be an issue however, depending on when you come home.

I guess it depends on your landlord, or whether you wish to buy. Our condo is on the inside, with minimal sun exposure so it's always fairly cool. A further plus is three simple, but excellent Thai restaurants on the soi out to Nimmanhaemin.

Hope this helps.

wine-o