Health Insurance

Aventis

I must say that in the past I did not hesitate to complain about things I did not like here.

In that light, I feel it's only fair to post about something good that really surprised me.

I was skeptical when I saw the Thaivisa Insurance banner, but since I was in the market for insurance and it didnt cost anything to look, I did.

First of all, the home page shows all of the major insurance companies that is affiliated with the broker, AA Insurance. That peaked my interest to see major brand names associated with the coverages and also provided a sense of relief. I had imagined some little old Thai man is a backroom somewhere behind this.

Secondly, I requested a quote for health insurance for my wife and I and was totally taken back when the quote request was returned and the figure was 30% below what I had received directly from the exact same company when I approached them directly.

I'm not a math major and I have no idea how it is done this way, but all I know is that I now have full health insurance for my wife and I at a cost 30% lower than I was prepared to pay for the exact same coverage, with the exact same company.

I dont work for any insurance company and in no way associated with Thaivisa, but just wanted to pass this on.

Edited by Aventis