Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Year Left to Live...

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Popular Post
Just now, Will B Good said:

Do we know who he currently is on here?

Is he still around? I thought he had eloped to Benidorm with a lady boy?

  • Replies 124
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SoCal1990
    SoCal1990

    So basically you'd like to go around the world on a tour for the sole purpose of killing animals?

  • scubascuba3
    scubascuba3

    I'm content as i am so probably a case of firming up where the money goes after death

  • Priorexpat
    Priorexpat

    Signing out. One of the reasons I don't spend a lot of time here anymore. BORING.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

Visiting graves during the last year of one's life wouldn't be a priority for me.

It's true. If there is a God like believers believe, you can always talk to them in heaven, if they made it there.

1 hour ago, SoCal1990 said:

So basically you'd like to go around the world on a tour for the sole purpose of killing animals?

So you’re against hunting?

17 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

That sounds great. Adding some spontaneity to it all can increase the excitement.

Yeah, sounds great… unless one loved one’s dream trip happens to be a 3-month, first-class cruise around the world 🌍🛳️🥂 and half the others are prone to chronic seasickness! 🤢😂😂

Transam may be taking that trip now. Haven’t heard from him in awhile. Highly unusual.

  • Popular Post
31 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

I never mentioned doctors. And this is a purely theoretical scenario. You are in good health with one year to live. No need to overthink.

I know it's supposed to be a "fun" thread, but I'm not a fun guy.

There's a reason we die slowly. Probably because we are meant to be preparing for death and acclimating for death.

So I wouldn't be bouncing around the planet with a huge bucket list of frantic high energy experiences to do before I die.

I would prepare for death.

Quiet life, spend time with pets, anyone who doesn't hate me.

Maybe play guitar, go for walks at the beach, and maybe read a couple of books that deal with the topic of death.

Donate money to anyone who looks like a decent human being.

That's it.

Sorry, I know I'm boring.

I would buy a bigger flat with a greater view, somewhere quiet with nature around, preferably with a sea view. I would make sure my wife had a great platform and was financially secure when I left.

Except for that, I would pretty much do the same as I do now. Wake up early, watch the sunrise, eat good clean food, watch the seasons come and go, and of course, fish for trout.

  • Popular Post

A sprawling house on the beach, hookers, and weed. Oh wait... I already do that now?

I would wait until a few days before my expiry date, strap on a huge amount of explosives and drop in to The Kremlin.

1 hour ago, SoCal1990 said:

Say that you suddenly received some reliable information that, for reasons unknown, you had exactly one year left to live.

This is ridiculous.

Say that you had One Hour to live.

What about 48 hours to live.

Ridiculous hypothetical.

And, here is a AI-generated Movie following this same scenerio:

A much better Topic would have been: If someone told you you had 25 YEARS to live, then what...

I have 25 years to live.

And, this is the more difficult question.

A world in which Clammy-Sammy is not in prison is a world that requires changing.

I would spend these 25 years on a quest to send Clammy-Sammy to prison, where he belongs.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, potless said:

I would wait until a few days before my expiry date, strap on a huge amount of explosives and drop in to The Kremlin.

Excellent, you win the thread! Just make sure Puty is in the building when you do it.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

While you're heading towards the earth at 120 MPH, enter a reply here and let us know how it feels.

I'd expect to going a hella lot more than 120... Jeez ive been 200 on land!

  • Author
21 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This is ridiculous.

Say that you had One Hour to live.

What about 48 hours to live.

Ridiculous hypothetical.

And, here is a AI-generated Movie following this same scenerio:

A much better Topic would have been: If someone told you you had 25 YEARS to live, then what...

I have 25 years to live.

And, this is the more difficult question.

A world in which Clammy-Sammy is not in prison is a world that requires changing.

I would spend these 25 years on a quest to send Clammy-Sammy to prison, where he belongs.

Great, but do you think you could post something weird for a change?

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:

Yeah, visit Jerusalem so you can bring the Bible stories to life and vividly imagine the Biblical characters prancing around in their robes and imagine Jesus standing there giving his Sermon on the Mount ... I guess.

You may have inspired me to take up fishing, though.

There is always something to be said for watching people beat their heads against a wall.

Self-Castigation is just so IN, these days.

Maybe one can pick up a used Crown of Thorns, cheap, while they're in the Holy Land.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

50 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I would buy a bigger flat with a greater view, somewhere quiet with nature around, preferably with a sea view. I would make sure my wife had a great platform and was financially secure when I left.

Except for that, I would pretty much do the same as I do now. Wake up early, watch the sunrise, eat good clean food, watch the seasons come and go, and of course, fish for trout.

I wish they had Trout, Bass and Pike here. It's another reason we'll be moving back, as the fishing here is lousy, besides a few private lakes, rivers and the ocean which is far away from me. Trout are one thing we'll be eating when we visit in November, and what I'll fish for when we return there again.

  • Author
53 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I would buy a bigger flat with a greater view, somewhere quiet with nature around, preferably with a sea view. I would make sure my wife had a great platform and was financially secure when I left.

Except for that, I would pretty much do the same as I do now. Wake up early, watch the sunrise, eat good clean food, watch the seasons come and go, and of course, fish for trout.

I had a similar idea actually. I would attempt to find a fit and attractive woman in her late 20s or early 30s to join me, then disappear somewhere into a beautiful, remote wilderness with trickling streams, beautiful birds, and a temperate climate, have all my fresh food delivered by drone, and simply live in peace and relaxation in my comfortable home in the forest away from the rest of humanity. Then, when the time came to leave this world, I would embrace it.

49 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I wish they had Trout, Bass and Pike here. It's another reason we'll be moving back, as the fishing here is lousy, besides a few private lakes, rivers and the ocean which is far away from me. Trout are one thing we'll be eating when we visit in November, and what I'll fish for when we return there again.

If you require trout, then head for Scotland highlands

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If you require trout, then head for Scotland highlands

I can catch them in New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Canada and Texas. I will visit Scotland someday but not primarily to fish, although I will take a rod and reel when I visit Europe.

Edited by fredwiggy

17 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If you require trout, then head for Scotland highlands

What about one-eyed trouser trout? Where do you normally go to hunt for those?

IMG_6035.jpeg

3 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

All makes sense, but where would you go?

2 hours ago, Nemises said:

top 10 destinations into a hat

USA (AK & Yellowstone)

China

... Zhangjiajie National Forest Park

... Guilin Karst

... Naigu Stone Forest and Suyishan Stone Forest.

Antartica

Africa (Serrengeti)

Swiss Alps

Peru, Machupicchu District

Costa Rica (hummingbirds)

Amazon Rainforest

Russia

Komodo Island

my guess is you would be very infirm with meds galore and laying in bed all day ,so money would mean nothing to you,

too incapacitated to do much apart from watching telly.

my thougts are based on mates who are checking out lately ,hobbling around in pain

52 minutes ago, Alpha84 said:

A sprawling house on the beach, hookers, and weed. Oh wait... I already do that now?

I guess that makes your life feel fulfilled right to the end. Doesnt need anything special to make that happen.

4 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

All makes sense, but where would you go?

Norway. Breathe clean air, eat clean food, hike and fish to the end. I would even do a bit of poaching as well. A few more BASE jumps in the Troll Wall could be a nice way to end it too, and a new motorbike, speeding without a second thought about the consequences.

1 hour ago, Alpha84 said:

What about one-eyed trouser trout? Where do you normally go to hunt for those?

IMG_6035.jpeg

My best advice is that you stay far away from Clammy-Sammy.

Sammy is mishapen, by the way.

Just check out his suit jackets.

He seems to utilize HEAVY PUDDING to give him a V look.

The guy is a perv, for sure.

image.png

Newest episode of The Outer Limits

I would have 3 girls over everyday and have them naked. I would have sex with them in all holes without condom. Want to go out a winner!

  • Popular Post

Move to Pattaya. Spend all day thinking about Trump. Start endless topics on a forum.

  • Author
28 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I would have 3 girls over everyday and have them naked. I would have sex with them in all holes without condom. Want to go out a winner!

Thank you for your contribution, your very subtle description and for leaving so much to the imagination.

  • Author
23 minutes ago, khaosokman said:

Move to Pattaya. Spend all day thinking about Trump. Start endless topics on a forum.

So exactly as you do now then. Go it.

  • Popular Post
5 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Hunting doesn't always mean killing.

No, absolutely not! That´s why a hunter brings a weapon, right? Or, did I miss something? Did you mean treasure hunt? 😂

Edited by Gottfrid

15 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, absolutely not! That´s why a hunter brings a weapon, right? Or, did I miss something? Did you mean treasure hunt? 😂

Hunting isn't all about killing. I've hunted hundreds of times but only shot deer some of those times, and passed up thousands along the way. Being outside in nature is a large part of hunting, and hunters do more for the animals they hunt than anyone else.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Hunting isn't all about killing. I've hunted hundreds of times but only shot deer some of those times, and passed up thousands along the way. Being outside in nature is a large part of hunting, and hunters do more for the animals they hunt than anyone else.

Please do share some of that dope you have with the rest of us. It's clearly some very good stuff. 👍🏼

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.