Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Year Left to Live...

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, blaze master said:

Id go bareback as much as I could.

Why not? Up 2 U. Surely your hand would be grateful for it. Half the work, same outcum.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SoCal1990
    SoCal1990

    So basically you'd like to go around the world on a tour for the sole purpose of killing animals?

  • scubascuba3
    scubascuba3

    I'm content as i am so probably a case of firming up where the money goes after death

  • Priorexpat
    Priorexpat

    Signing out. One of the reasons I don't spend a lot of time here anymore. BORING.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, save the frogs said:

did the doctor really say that?

YEP !

On 9/23/2026 at 10:52 AM, SoCal1990 said:

Talk to yourself much outside the forum? And who usually wins in an argument?

If someone is going for winning in an argument it shows only the low IQ and incapability of having a discussion.

So..... you're the winner. Congrats

On 9/22/2026 at 9:49 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I'm content as i am so probably a case of firming up where the money goes after death

Yeah I'd probably make a will .

I'd visit Angkor Wat, which I've never done in 44 years of living here. Then, assuming I had enough money left over, I'd visit the States, which I've not done in 47 years. I don't think I'd like what I saw, so I probably wouldn't stay long. Then I'd come back here and do what I do every day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.