Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Year Left to Live...

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Caldera said:

I'd just stay in Thailand. Some beach in the South, maybe some island?

Sure. Why not. Could also languish at Six Senses or Four Seasons in the Maldives. Both resorts have their own private islands over there.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SoCal1990
    SoCal1990

    So basically you'd like to go around the world on a tour for the sole purpose of killing animals?

  • scubascuba3
    scubascuba3

    I'm content as i am so probably a case of firming up where the money goes after death

  • Priorexpat
    Priorexpat

    Signing out. One of the reasons I don't spend a lot of time here anymore. BORING.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

What I wrote is easily researched

Just that you didn´t write it. You asked AI, and after copy and paste. You forgot that little line at the bottom. AI & Freddy can be wrong. 😂

10 hours ago, save the frogs said:

When I was young, I was in France and visited Jim Morrison's grave, but I will never waste money and time and effort on something like that again.

But go for it.

I did that around 2002

It was OK but Paris was the main reason of the visit

It's a bit like visiting Pattaya I might get a McDonald's but that wouldn't be the main reason for the visit

(Obviously it's the amazing beach)

5 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

It's so weird. I always thought that people who go out into the forest to care for animals carry things like food, water, first aid and medical supplies. They also free them from traps. I never realized they carry a gun and call themselves hunters. Amazing, you learn something new everyday. 😁

Yeah, but Freddy is different. 😂

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I would have 3 girls over everyday and have them naked. I would have sex with them in all holes without condom. Want to go out a winner!

No, you wouldn't Beavis, you dumb ass, uh ha ha ha.

Edited by tjintx

6 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, but Freddy is different. 😂

Future hunters will send out drones to hunt deers.

4 minutes ago, khaosokman said:

Future hunters will send out drones to hunt deers.

From Pattaya drunks, to giving unsolicited girlfriend advice, and now over to deer hunting. Thrilling. What do you do for an encore?

12 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

Say that you suddenly received some reliable information that, for reasons unknown, you had exactly one year left to live.

Thsi isnt even hypothetical, scientists have been saying that for decades

(alarming polar bears, coral reef, etc etc)

Edited by mordothailand

A fair few would use as much time as possible on here

Yes Bob you included.

Probably buying a few kilos of methamphetamine to keep them awake and ready to type complete boollox 24hrs a day

11 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

A fair few would use as much time as possible on here

But have you met Sparks, the bogan who goes all around the shop writing 500 word diatribes about religion, complete with AI slop inserts that nobody reads a single word of? And he does that just for pure fun.

12 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'm travelled out. Working for 4 different airlines will do that to you 🙄

Yes i expect being a Trolley Dolly can become tiresome.

Edited by kwak250

5 hours ago, kwak250 said:

Yes i expect being a Trolley Dolly can become tiresome.

Only flew on holiday, never work. Think this is 2nd time I corrected you. Try to remember.

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Just that you didn´t write it. You asked AI, and after copy and paste. You forgot that little line at the bottom. AI & Freddy can be wrong. 😂

No, I've been a hunter for 50 years, so already knew about wildlife and what it needs to maintain positive sustain. Using AI to prove a point is what everyone does, but doesn't mean you don't already have the knowledge. You obviously have shown you don't, so I corrected you. Look up fine tuning in conversation and you might understand why some go to AI. Your ignorance is shown daily so put me back on ignore, as making you look silly isn't a challenge

8 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Did you just cut and paste everything back then as well.

Using AI to prove a point is what many do. This doesn't mean you don't already have the knowledge. There are skeptics here as well as everywhere else that need more proof. Using AI and links is one way when they don't understand or believe what you've written. By the way, it's a fraction and not everything, seeing you like to assume and exaggerate also.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

No, I've been a hunter for 50 years, so already knew about wildlife and what it needs to maintain positive sustain. Using AI to prove a point is what everyone does, but doesn't mean you don't already have the knowledge. You obviously have shown you don't, so I corrected you. Look up fine tuning in conversation and you might understand why some go to AI. Your ignorance is shown daily so put me back on ignore, as making you look silly isn't a challenge

56 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Using AI to prove a point is what many do. This doesn't mean you don't already have the knowledge. There are skeptics here as well as everywhere else that need more proof. Using AI and links is one way when they don't understand or believe what you've written. By the way, it's a fraction and not everything, seeing you like to assume and exaggerate also.


Rinse and repeat. Everyone is wrong again, and Freddy knows everything.

Edited by Gottfrid

8 hours ago, khaosokman said:

Future hunters will send out drones to hunt deers.

A magician! You can see the future, man! Apply for Trump advisor role ASAP!

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:


Rinse and repeat. Everyone is wrong again, and Freddy knows everything.

You keep saying everyone when I never have. No one knows everything. Some of us have a lot of knowledge on certain subjects. That you don't is apparent. Read this a few times so it sinks in. YOU have been wrong all along. Every time.

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You keep saying everyone when I never have. No one knows everything. Some of us have a lot of knowledge on certain subjects. That you don't is apparent. Read this a few times so it sinks in. YOU have been wrong all along. Every time.

Hey Freddy, don´t be modest! It´s not in you nature. 😂

18 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

The first thing I will find out who's writing and asking such BS.

I'm sure you're very lonely or anyway out of order to read such nonsense.

I'd travel on as many of the worlds scenic railways as possible preferably with a fellow female enthusiast!

  • Author
9 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I'm sure you're very lonely or anyway out of order to read such nonsense.

Talk to yourself much outside the forum? And who usually wins in an argument?

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Epidemiologist Dave said:

I'd travel on as many of the worlds scenic railways as possible preferably with a fellow female enthusiast!

Japan has some I think. Perhaps the Orient Express also still operates. Switzerland too.

There are some great train ride videos on YouTube going through Switzerland, in case you might like to make a trip vicariously.

26 minutes ago, Epidemiologist Dave said:

I'd travel on as many of the worlds scenic railways as possible preferably with a fellow female enthusiast!

Just watched Railway Man again which brought that to mind, in a small manner.

On 9/22/2026 at 9:45 AM, SoCal1990 said:

What five or ten things might you try to achieve in that final year

Cash out my 800k out of bank 1st 😂

On 9/22/2026 at 1:35 PM, save the frogs said:

How common is that though?

That doctors can pinpoint exactly how much longer you will live.

Probably not that common, I'm guessing.

If they can pinpoint the exact time of death, you probably have a few weeks to live and will hardly be able to get out of bed, let alone travel the worldtM

My old neighbour went to his Doctor because he wasn't feelintg well so he sent him for some tests. He went back a few days later to get the results and got the bad news. The Doc told him that he had cancer and gave him 1 year to live, ......but as well as that he also had alzeimers disease. That shocked him a bit and he asked what will I do now and the Doc said just go home and forget about it...........Shouldn't make fun of alzeimers because my mother died from it and it's a shocking thing.

3 hours ago, OneManShow said:

Cash out my 800k out of bank 1st 😂

Hopefully that's not a Japanese Yen bank account. You might only have enough for a few short times. 😂

21 minutes ago, wavodavo said:

That shocked him a bit and he asked what will I do now and the Doc said just go home and forget about it...........

did the doctor really say that?

One year to live? "F" it. I'll start eating bacon again!

On 9/22/2026 at 4:06 AM, bkk6060 said:

I would have 3 girls over everyday and have them naked. I would have sex with them in all holes without condom. Want to go out a winner!

and maybe leave a bit of HIV around for the gals to have to deal with.....

Id go bareback as much as I could.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.