Touchy Feely Nanny

vegas

When I fall asleep on the sofa my nanny has a habit of touching my head and then walking off when I wake up. This is a very personal touch. It's a bit creepy so I was wondering whether anyone else out there has a similar experience.

Apart from that she is very good at her job of taking care of my 1 year old.

This is severely lacking in informtation. I she older/younger? Are you a single parent, not to mention possibly a good father which she may respect? Do you know anything whatsoever about her life/kids, etc?

My Thai wife says "don't think too much". A gentle touch on the head is in no way an insult in Thai culture and can actually be a sign of simple respect and appreciation for who you are as a person. Whether it means some kind of relationship attraction is for you to discover, or simply not respond to, but we think you could perhaps avoid judgments of "creepy" without knowing the true intent...?

If you are being recognized for the kind/loving father you surely must be, accept the compliment with grace.

On the other hand, if you are the fault-finder that some of your posts would suggest, not to mention a sofa-snoozer, perhaps her touch is a gentle reminder for you to wake up - in more ways than one...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blonde and red hair is a source of wonderment for Thais.....

It could be that it is the colour of the hair that is causing the attraction.

Maybe that explains the attraction over the years.... :D Nothing to do with my fat gut, grizzly personality & smelly feet! :D

smelly feet......probably reminds her of Som Tam...... :D

No, no, no - Parmesan! Can't keep the hired help away from it! :D

I had a full Parmo all to myself last night.

But then again you most likely mean Parmesan Cheese :o

It smells disgustingly wonderful and tastes the same.

She has been touching the big head, hair and forehead.

Voodoo, yes I thought of that one.

My hair is brown and I am guessing we are a similar age.

I'm happily married.

Someone standing over you while you sleep is definately a but weird. Since there are so many members on TV I assumed someone else must have a similar story.

Not sure what the poster meant about my previous posts. Do you really, have that much time to go through people's history?

What does your missus say about this? Sounds like she's a bit eccentric. Touching your head while you're sleeping? Thinking about it, she must want to wake you up and does not know how to go about it.

Have you ever witnessed Thais waking each other up. A gentle insistent method is often employed often repeated at a rate of more than one per second. This is in contrast to the British technique of employing a loud noise such as shouting "Wake up" or "Are you awake yet?"

So, why does she feel uncomfortable with you sleeping? I don't know.

My missus thought I was dreaming. So did I until the last time when I was fully awake and playing possum. Now the missus thinks she wants me to boff her.

Now the only way forward is to get rid of her otherwise both your nanny and your missus lose face.

P.S. When I was school 'boff' meant 'fart'. Guess it doesn't mean that here though! :o

She's giving you the green light to pump her rotten.

Then she'll demand money not to tell your wife.

Getting your wife to join in usually stops this predicament.

Paul Theroux wrote an excellent story along these lines.

first chapter sounds good

She could be a bit of a rebel; the type that likes to do forbidden things ... but only a bit, as - since you're a foreigner- ,the normal prohibitions don't apply.

More seriously, I think I'd start paying closer attention to her interaction with the kid/s :o .

Someone said film it, probably tongue in check, but that may be a good idea if possible. Her expression and body language will probably tell you a lot more.

Viewing how it happens externally could help you understand a little better what shes trying to do/suggest.

Someone said film it, probably tongue in check, but that may be a good idea if possible. Her expression and body language will probably tell you a lot more.

Viewing how it happens externally could help you understand a little better what shes trying to do/suggest.

Film it and put it on YouTube under 'Touchy Nanny'. Could be a hit! :o

Yes, nanny is Thai. I had to spend 2 hrs with her last night as missus was at the gym. Every time she walked behind me I was expecting a caress. I think I would probably jump out of my boxer shorts if she did touch me. Do you think it's provocative to soiree around the apartment in my jockeys?