Where's The Best Place To Watch The Rugby Tomorrow Night?

Yorkshire Lass

Hi All

Can anyone tell me where the best place is to watch the rugby tomorrow evening....preferably somewhere I can take my 10 year old daughter?

Thanks

YL

I find Tuskers a very pleasant place. Its airy and spacious and has a lovely garden/deck area. Im sure they can accomadate your childs needs as far as drinks and food are concerned. I have been to other places where the place needs an interior overhaul and airing out after another smokers night, not so at Tuskers.

Theyre also one of this forums sponsers. Click the ad.

The only downside as far as you're concerned is that they cant promise the rugby result that you are after. :o

ps. I have no affiliation with Tuskers what so ever, apart from being a happy customer.

Edited by Donnyboy

Hoping to be at Tuskers myself tonight to watch the upset the English side cause :o ...just one thing, can anyone suggest a good parking spot? little sois are not a good option for me, the vehicle is just too big

Edited by BossHogg

Can anyone tell me where the best place is to watch the rugby tomorrow evening....

France? :o

Anyway, for a good place with kids generally I can recommend the Queen Victoria Inn.. The owner has a 1-2 year old, and the place is kept spotlessly clean..

I'm not really into Rugby but I've spent enough time with Ozzies and Pommies to know this one is kind of a biggie. :D So if anyone has suggestions, I might just make my way over.

Edited by Sanpatong

...just one thing, can anyone suggest a good parking spot? little sois are not a good option for me, the vehicle is just too big

Opposite of the moat, on the right side of The House.

Nienke

Opposite of the moat, on the right side of The House.

BUGGER!!!! That's EXACTLY where I park for Tuskers gettogethers...!! MUST you give away my special secret parking spot?!

Maybe you can give away my Loi Kroh Area spot as well eh..!

:o

Edited by Sanpatong