How Long Does Mail Take Uk To Thailand?

After getting a refusal for VV,which it seems was entirely down to the girlfriends lack of knowledge/confidence in a short telephone interview.I want to try again,(I have done my best to overcome this) so will have to send out a new sponsor letter and a few other pages which they kept.I was in Thailand when she handed it in,but have returned to UK now.How long would a letter take UK to Thailand and whats the best method.

After getting a refusal for VV,which it seems was entirely down to the girlfriends lack of knowledge/confidence in a short telephone interview.I want to try again,(I have done my best to overcome this) so will have to send out a new sponsor letter and a few other pages which they kept.I was in Thailand when she handed it in,but have returned to UK now.How long would a letter take UK to Thailand and whats the best method.
Coming this way is quicker than the other way round, if its a letter/document id say go with first class recorded, dont bother with the couriers unless its v urgent, id say a week tops to arrive here,.

I tend to send packages to Thailand by Royal Mail International Signed For. I've never had one go astray and they have taken between 4 and 10 days. During the postal strike, I've been sending stuff via DHL which is considerably more expensive.

If it's only the sponsorship letter you are sending, why not scan and e-mail it? The marginal cost is zero and delivery almost instantaneous.

Scouse.

I tend to send packages to Thailand by Royal Mail International Signed For. I've never had one go astray and they have taken between 4 and 10 days. During the postal strike, I've been sending stuff via DHL which is considerably more expensive.

Scouse.

On a side note, i received a letter sent by DHL from Saudi Arabia. But it arrived at my house in an EMS envelope. I guess parts of issan are just too insignificant for DHL to bother with and they just place the letter into another envelope and give it to the post office. Anyone else experienced this?