Spitting Image

simon43

Has anyone else noticed that the Canadian guy arrested on pedo offences is absolutely the spitting image of that farang chap on the Thai TV advert who speaks good Thai, but is completely misunderstood in the advert. I can't remember what they are advertising, but the guy sticks his face close to the camera etc. His image is the 100% spitting image of the recent immigration photo . ..

Simon

Has anyone else noticed that the Canadian guy arrested on pedo offences is absolutely the spitting image of that farang chap on the Thai TV advert who speaks good Thai, but is completely misunderstood in the advert. I can't remember what they are advertising, but the guy sticks his face close to the camera etc. His image is the 100% spitting image of the recent immigration photo . ..

Simon

Yeah, 100% except for the 20 year age difference :o

That pedo was just on BBC news being shown off to the press, never said anything, just sat with his sunglass' on.

I don't know why they allowed him to wear them. Very strange.

that is strange. just as i read that post i looked up at the television and saw him sitting there with them on.

on a side note... i hope they castrate that focker.

on a side note... i hope they castrate that focker.

Let's not start with that type of post please. :o

Has anyone else noticed that the Canadian guy arrested on pedo offences is absolutely the spitting image of that farang chap on the Thai TV advert who speaks good Thai, but is completely misunderstood in the advert.

I don't think I've seen the advert, but he certainly reminds me of someone. However, I simply cannot remember who - very annoying.

As for his use of software to "swirl" his image, he must be a bit stupid to think that what the program did couldn't be undone. Or maybe he wanted to be caught?