Inside Info On 5 European Arrested On Drug Charges

Hello,

I have been reading the topic and I wish to give you more exact information so that you do not need to speculate.

As you can see I am from Belgium and I will tell you some inside information.

I know Paul Meyer, the Dutchman that was arrested. He is married to a friend of mine and used to live in Belgium. They have 2 children and in april this year he was again arrested for importing cocaïne in a few containers. He was arrested when he was on the boat in the port of Antwerp. When he was in prison to wait for his trial he confessed to his wife that he was having an affair with their nanny ( a babysit for the children who lived together with them in a big house ) .

The nanny is the woman who is arrested, Kelly.

After a few months he was released from prison and he was wearing a thing around his leg ( so that the police always knew where he was ).

Just before the trial he fled to Thailand with the other ones and with Kelly. He removed the thing around his leg ( I don't know how it is called ) and got on an airplane.

When he was in Thailand he received the news that he was sentence to 6 years in Belgian prison.

The biggest mistake he made was when he send a holidaycard to Belgian police !

The Belgian police could not smile with this action and issued an international warranty for his arrest in june 2007.

So that is why Belgian police wanted to arrest him and bring him back to Belgian where he will be a lot of years in prison. He had already 6 years and because he fled he will be given more years in prison.

For me personally, I do not like him even when I did not know what he was doing some years ago ( he told the family that he was sellng insurances and that he was working for a company who loans money to people ). He was always showing off with big expensive cars, had too much money to spend and always knew better.

I wish they had found drugs with him in Thailand because your prisons are no luxury and he is the type who needs luxury, several clean shirts an one day, ...

But I think he will be send back to Belgium to go to prison.

I hope that this explains a lot for you all.

Best regards from Belgium.

Now we know....more than we need to know!

If the use of "Belgians" was offensive to you and your nation I apologize, but it has been corrected to "Europeans"... which again isn't quite right, as they are Dutch AND Belgium nationals, but then who really cares - the term "Suspects" should have been used to be neutral... ahhh well...

Edited by Samuian

Hello,

I have been reading the topic and I wish to give you more exact information so that you do not need to speculate.

I know Paul Meyer, the Dutchman that was arrested. He is married to a friend of mine and used to live in Belgium. They have 2 children and in april this year he was again arrested for importing cocaïne in a few containers. He was arrested when he was on the boat in the port of Antwerp. When he was in prison to wait for his trial he confessed to his wife that he was having an affair with their nanny ( a babysit for the children who lived together with them in a big house ) .

After a few months he was released from prison and he was wearing a thing around his leg ( so that the police always knew where he was ).

Just before the trial he fled to Thailand with the other ones and with Kelly. He removed the thing around his leg ( I don't know how it is called ) and got on an airplane.

When he was in Thailand he received the news that he was sentence to 6 years in Belgian prison.

The biggest mistake he made was when he send a holidaycard to Belgian police !The Belgian police could not smile with this action and issued an international warranty for his arrest in june 2007.

So that is why Belgian police wanted to arrest him and bring him back to Belgian where he will be a lot of years in prison. He had already 6 years and because he fled he will be given more years in prison.

For me personally, I do not like him even when I did not know what he was doing some years ago ( he told the family that he was sellng insurances and that he was working for a company who loans money to people ). He was always showing off with big expensive cars, had too much money to spend and always knew better.

I wish they had found drugs with him in Thailand because your prisons are no luxury and he is the type who needs luxury, several clean shirts an one day, ...

He probably used his real return address :o

The Belgian police could not smile with this action and issued an international warranty for his arrest in june 2007.

it took the cops 4 months to find them - as was said on another thread they were splashing money around on property and kept 100 mln in thai banks

Hello,

The biggest mistake he made was when he send a holidaycard to Belgian police !

Did you mean best regards from Holland :o

"The biggest mistake he made was when he send a holidaycard to Belgian police !"

While I do not condone drug dealers this is a classic knowing the Inspecter Closeu's that the Belgian coppers are.

6 year sentence in Belgium - so what will he do 3 in a cushy jail.

I bet he has still made plenty per hour in there

"The biggest mistake he made was when he send a holidaycard to Belgian police !"

While I do not condone drug dealers this is a classic knowing the Inspecter Closeu's that the Belgian coppers are.

sending the postcard was'nt the brightest thing to do now was it .

sending the postcard was'nt the brightest thing to do now was it .

Not really ... and still took the Belgian plod 4 months to get him back!

Was not bright either having all that cash - some nice offshore bank where they do not mind dirty money might have been better too

Thanks for the info.

I suppose you mean the -electronic- Ankle Monitor device, given to people by the Police in order to know their whereabouts.

Not foolproof so it shows, but luckily he was so dumb to send the Belgian Police a postcard from the land of LOS... :o

How intelligent...

LaoPo

Yes I mean the -electronic- Ankle Monitor device, given to people by the Police in order to know their whereabouts.

So today it was on all Belgium radios and television networks. The police has declared that they have a capital of 700 MILLION EUROS ( and I repeat 700 million EUROS ! ).

<H2 class=XE>7,000,000.00 EUR</H2><H2 class=XE>=</H2><H2 class=XE>319,650,568.48 THB</H2>

It seems that the arrested ones had surveilance cameras all around the mansion in Thailand but that they were suprised and did not expect that Belgium Police could arrest them in Thailand.

It is the first time they did manage to arrest fled criminals in Thailand and they wanted to give an example because a lot of criminals think they cannot be arrested in your country...

It is funny but crooks seem to want to come to Thailand. It is overall way more fun than Brazil. Interpol should have permanent posts in Thai entry points to catch half of the bad guys on the run :o ...

AGREED! and, in fact, they'd do very well just posting one officer at the Samui airport arrival terminal!

most probably there is one - last weeks arrest of a pedophile was due to his picture recognised in the airport on entry.

there are customs/emmigration/drug officers of the foreign countries by the gates in the departure area - they are watching passengers in the waiting area and sometimes checking their passports on boarding. Probably their duties are wider, like watching by the check in counters, in the arrival area, seaving through emmigration pictures or duties outside the airport (gathering info, investigations).

Hey Belgium,

are you sure 700 000 000 Euros?????????????????

if so,

it would be about (only about!!)

33 600 000 000 Baht.

If I am wrong (oh, so much 0000000000000)

please correct me.

(Maybe it´s "only " 7 000 000 or so....)

Yes, it was on the news and in all newspapers in Belgium ... 700 million Euros !!!

Witch is indeed 33 600 000 000 Baht.

They are the biggist mob that Belgium ever had, so this is real history for our small country.

That is also why this is the first time that Thai police had an agreement with Belgium police.

most probably there is one - last weeks arrest of a pedophile was due to his picture recognised in the airport on entry.

there are customs/emmigration/drug officers of the foreign countries by the gates in the departure area - they are watching passengers in the waiting area and sometimes checking their passports on boarding. Probably their duties are wider, like watching by the check in counters, in the arrival area, seaving through emmigration pictures or duties outside the airport (gathering info, investigations).

no kidding?? :o I was making a crack about Samui...and how full of unsavory characters it is.

....making a crack about Samui...and how full of unsavory characters it is.

:o

It isn't a crack it's an insult to the people who live here!

I think that there are much more decent people on Samui then scumbags.

other wise there would be arrests on a daily schedule.. wouldn't it?