Replacement Number Plates?

smartecosse

Somehow over the last few days the moped appears to have lost its number plate. Whether its simply fallen off or been removed I have no idea. However I will need to get a replacement for it. How hard / simple a process is this?

I have the green book for the bike and it is registered in my name in Phuket which is where i currently am.

Any help appreciated.....

Somehow over the last few days the moped appears to have lost its number plate. Whether its simply fallen off or been removed I have no idea. However I will need to get a replacement for it. How hard / simple a process is this?

I have the green book for the bike and it is registered in my name in Phuket which is where i currently am.

Any help appreciated.....

The exact same thing happened to my bike about 4 years ago - the nuts and bolts that hold it in place work loose with vibration.... Go to the Phuket vehicle registration office in Phuket town with the green book and they'll order a new one for you. I had to wait nearly 6 months !! I didn't have to supply a police report but things may have changed.