Iams Dry Cat Food In Bangiok?

I have two Somali cats from the US that have been here with me for almost 3 years. I used to get Iams Adult Dry Cat Food from a petshop near my house (Sukhumvit/Asoke). They don't carry it anymore. I use Thonglor Vet Hospital for my cats health needs, but they are out. Any ideas where I can get it here in Bangkok?

Please; before anyone posts anything negative about Iams. I worked in the Veterinary Field in the US for over 10 years, ran a chain of veterinary hospitals in the western US, and two top quality Catteries which housed over 200 cats. Every place fed Iams exclusively. I believe in Iams and would rather not switch them to Science Diet.

I know Iams and/or Science Diet are both top quality pet foods. I am not interested in any conjecture about holistic, natural or raw diets. I need Iams Dry Adult Cat Food.

Any help is appreciated, any negative remarks are not.

I have two Somali cats from the US that have been here with me for almost 3 years. I used to get Iams Adult Dry Cat Food from a petshop near my house (Sukhumvit/Asoke). They don't carry it anymore. I use Thonglor Vet Hospital for my cats health needs, but they are out. Any ideas where I can get it here in Bangkok?

Please; before anyone posts anything negative about Iams. I worked in the Veterinary Field in the US for over 10 years, ran a chain of veterinary hospitals in the western US, and two top quality Catteries which housed over 200 cats. Every place fed Iams exclusively. I believe in Iams and would rather not switch them to Science Diet.

I know Iams and/or Science Diet are both top quality pet foods. I am not interested in any conjecture about holistic, natural or raw diets. I need Iams Dry Adult Cat Food.

Any help is appreciated, any negative remarks are not.

Tod, sorry can't help you for BKK but if you can not find anything there we have a shop that I believe carrys Iams products in Chiangmai. Let us know if you want it investigated further. My suggesting is to check Iams website for the Thai distributor and contact them direct..... Cheers, Chicken Soup 55555