Statistics On Farangs Linving In Thailand

geovalin

Why exclude people with a work permit? Those are the really good ones; the rest is just freeloading / taking advantage.

being one of these freeloaders i am always glad when i get my monthly allowance from people with work permits. but i have stopped taking money from those who make less per month than i make per day. unfortunately there aren't too many left.

:o

skanky Brits

I am deeply offended by your casual use of slang and take serious offense PeaceBlondie and insist that in future you refer to me and my fellow countrymen and women as scanky British people. :D

i am offended too as PeaceBlondie did not mention any Germans :o

Those gutteral Germans, who gutterate im ze gutter. How's that? :D

The blue blooded politician who quoted Willie Nelson's "On the Road Again" is a refugee from New England to Texas, a real oil man who found oil in real wells, George Herbert Walker Bush. The Arkansas hillbilly Rhodes scholar is Bill Clinton, and the country and western singer Rhodes scholar from Brownsville, Texas is Kris Kristofferson.

Oh dear, maybe we're :o

i would be curious to see these numbers. i like to count the farang:thai in the skytrain and its usually around 10%.

What's your point?

On bus 53 it's usually around 0%, unless I am on it.

To say nothing of the fact that probably 99.9% of Thais in Bangkok have never been on the Skytrain and it serves a very small percentage of the geographical area, and the area it does serve happens to be the most heavily populated with farangs.

Since the OP is asking specifically for people living here long term, but not with long term visas and therefore circumventing the system, it makes sense that reliable statistics would be hard to come by.

TH