Welcome To The Football Forum

mrbojangles

Just noticed today that there are quite a few visitors to the forum, who don't usually post. We like the football banter on here and the more the merrier.

So come on, introduce yourself and tell us who your favourite team is. It always helps if we know who we all support when it comes to a bit of banter.

Jockstar, could you make this a sticky?

I'll start,

Fav team= Manchester City. Discussion thread here:- http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...&start=1600

However, i now live in Rochdale, so they are my favourite lower league team. Well, maybe not favourite but i look out for them every week :D Discussions on lower leagues here:- http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...5&start=275

National Team:- Intentionally left blank, until i get my head around last nights result :o

Good day all. I'm mrtoad.

I'm not really a toad, but I do like football.

My main is Manchester United, and no I'm not one of those recent supporters, started supporting them when they were <deleted>.

My local team is Torquay United, and you can have a look at all the delights of football in Torquay on the Torquay United Thread. Here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=141375

Oh, I also organise Football and Beernights in Bangkok, for those that enjoy a pint or two, watch a game and have a bit of banter. Although we have met a few times, and support different teams, we're a sociable lot, and not a bunch of chavs. :o

Here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=149740

BTW, don't take any offence at some of my jokes, I do dish it out a little bit and have an opinion on most things football related.

Well, hopefully will enjoy having some new posters here, and If you're in BKK, don't forget drop us a PM and I'll keep you posted on the next night out.

My National Team? .......I need to have a think. :D Or is that a drink?

Edited by mrtoad

My name is percy and I am a LEEDS fan.

If that doesn't make me a glutton for punishment (though the Mighty Whites seem to have turned the corner) I also stayed up until 5am watching the shambles of the England national team.

Cheers

Hello Girls & Boys,

There used to be a time when football was played with leather balls, leather boots with nailed on studs, and subtitutes were unheard of. As a 9 y.o boy I watched in horror as Aston Villa's Peter McParland flattened Man Utd's 'Keeper Ray Wood (Later to be diagnosed as having a depressed fracture of the cheek-bone) I cheered on, in vain as it turned out, that 10 man team and have continued to do so through good times and bad (Luckily not too many of them)

My little local team was Tranmere Rovers so they have always held a special little part in my sporting heart.

My third allegiance is due to my migration in 63/64 (we had Xmas & New Year on the good ship "Oronsay") So, "C'Mon Aussie C'Mon,C'mon". Even they beat England last time the 2 sides met.............. :o

Yours sportingly

Great Uncle Ken

Welcome Percy. Don't worry, Leeds will return better and bigger. City where in your position not that long ago. :o

Cheers mate.

I always had a soft spot for MC, sort of the enemy of my enemy sort of thing :D

Cheers

So, "C'Mon Aussie C'Mon,C'mon". Even they beat England last time the 2 sides met.............. :bah:

Ken, don't they play something called "Soccer" :D:o

Welcome Percy. Don't worry, Leeds will return better and bigger. City where in your position not that long ago. :D

Cheers mate.

I always had a soft spot for MC, sort of the enemy of my enemy sort of thing :D

Yeah, i think we dislike similar things :D

So, "C'Mon Aussie C'Mon,C'mon". Even they beat England last time the 2 sides met.............. :bah:

Ken, don't they play something called "Soccer" :D:o

Welcome Percy. Don't worry, Leeds will return better and bigger. City where in your position not that long ago. :D

Cheers mate.

I always had a soft spot for MC, sort of the enemy of my enemy sort of thing :bah:

Yeah, i think we dislike similar things :D

I'm dissapointed there Mr Boj, though you ws going to say that you ha a soft spot for Leeds. :D

Welcome Percy2. Watch out for Sunderland, he's known for winding up the Leeds fans a little bit, but he's really a top bloke.

Hello my name is mark and I love Alan curbishley's old mullet!

I also love soccer ball and hottenham tottspur!

I dont really like anybody Arsenal, soggy chips,wet weather,work and warm beer.

Edited by markr

Hey Mr B.J., perhaps this should be called Football Anonymous, after the number of "Football Tragics" that have posted today. Check out a certain resident of Toad Hall in the Fooball Forum, he has posted everywhere........ :D

I'm bored, and there's nothing on the telly as mrs toad is watching some fcking soap. :o

Oh Oh I got sprung.

and there's never anything on the Telly (apart from England losing !)

and I think my missus is watching the very same soap........... :D

:o

No worries Ken, I won't take offence, and I don't deny that I'm a football tragic. :D

Oh Oh I got sprung.

and there's never anything on the Telly (apart from England losing !)

and I think my missus is watching the very same soap........... :o

It's safe to talk now Ken. I think Toady has logged off now. He's been so busy on here today, his fingers have got blisters :D

Hi

Im Totlanh and support the only team im Manchester,City of course.

National side Norn Iron!

Same, same here - except my name's different!

Are you a fellow Man City supporter Lawling? Come and get posting in the City thread :o

Yes and I have posted a couple of time in the past.

I'm scared to say too much at present in case things start going wrong!

Fav team= Manchester City.

Big NO !!!

I am a big fan of Machester United and Bayern Munich, and I only hope we can get some time that champions league replay and Bayern will then have the edge.

And I also hope of course that my national team will do well next year and not embarass me.

Welcome Percy2. Watch out for Sunderland, he's known for winding up the Leeds fans a little bit, but he's really a top bloke.

Yes watch out for Sunderland. He saw me wearing a Newcastle Utd top and now he won't speak to me. Wonder why? :o

That would be on account of him being a soulless mackem. :D

Cheers

Hi

Im Totlanh and support the only team im Manchester,City of course.

National side Norn Iron!

Same, same here - except my name's different!

Are you a fellow Man City supporter Lawling? Come and get posting in the City thread :o

Yes and I have posted a couple of time in the past.

I'm scared to say too much at present in case things start going wrong!

Don't be like that Lawling, it's happy days at the moment. Post away, while we still have something positive to say :D

Hi all, I'm sumrit, originally from Essex but now living in Chonburi.

The first thing I remember about football (apart from kicking a ball round at school) was as a seven year old

seeing the Munich plane disaster all over the pages of the Daily Mirror so I've been a Man United fan ever since

(before somebody comments about another Man U supporter not coming from Manchester).

Although I've only posted on this forum a few times I enjoy reading the banter that goes on here, long may it continue.