Nail Salon In Cm

rrose070

So, since Darling's birthday was coming up and I wanted to look like a movie star, I went to Nice Nails (on Huay Kaew rd.) and got long pink-and-white extensions. They look fabulous as h*ll, but I should have asked first...they were 2,000 baht! Yowtch! Stateside, that would have been about 500 baht. So can anyone reccommend a place that does nails but for a more reasonable price?

My short, fat fingers thank you in advance...... :o

Really, Jack? :o:D

On a serious note: you need to be very carefull with that stuff, though. Some are pretty bad and do more harm than good to your hands and body. What and how has been told, but I forgot as it doesn't really have my interest. I never do my nails, other than try to keep them clean them and fairly short.

I know at Nice Nails they have good stuff (from the States) and the lady has studied with a very good international teacher. Probably that's why she is more costly.

Nienke

A lot of people on the North end (including my wife) seem to be going to the nail place in the Rimping complex at Meechok. Apparently she's really cheap and very good. (Most of these people previously went to Nice Nails as well). The place is in the same building as Rimping around back on the corner.