Any Reviews Of Hard Rock Pattaya?

Isabellla

Have never stayed in the rooms but im a member of the fitness club there which includes gym,swimming pool, Steam/sauna rooms and tennis courts pretty reasonable priced at 1800 baht a month.

The staff are very good always looking after your every need unlike a lot of hotels here, also have events around the pool most days live band, foam partys (sat) etc.

The rooms are pretty pricey but i do think like anything you get what you pay for!!!

Plus they have 1k tariff for taking a hoe back

And what if she is a girl that is on holiday but staying in another hotel, is she also classified as a hoe and you would pay 1000 baht?

Do you mean that any guest, male or female would incur a 1000 baht supplement even if it was your mother?

Stayed there in 2003 for 5 nights.... the rooms are small & boxy but ok... no issues with visitor(s) for me.

I think that the place is over-priced and have always stayed elsewhere since. The highlight is definitely the pool so if you are a "read a book by the pool" type of person then it's worth doing it at least once.

The pool is the most amazing in Pattaya, however the hotel is rather expensive for what it is. A couple of friends of ours stayed there last year, and there definetely was no problems with visitors. The Hard Rock is really popular with Chinese tourists and some package tours. The rooms are ok...but in that price range they should be....If it is your first time in Pattaya go for it....but after 2/3 days you might wanna move somewhere else...enjoy!

Plus they have 1k tariff for taking a hoe back

And what if she is a girl that is on holiday but staying in another hotel, is she also classified as a hoe and you would pay 1000 baht?

Do you mean that any guest, male or female would incur a 1000 baht supplement even if it was your mother?

no idea, but they have charged my card with no receipt or mention of it at the dusit for takin em back. One time I had taken 2 girls back on the first night and they charged 2k per night for the length of the stay without saying a word or putting it on any bills :o And this was after I had told the guy on the front desk that one was my wife and the other her sister....

Isabella

if you want to use pool at hard rock they charge 500baht a day but yes it is easy to get in for free but if you are in pattaya a long time its 1800 a month which included Gym, Pool; tennis courts steam room etc!!!

As for the Foam party its ok but a bit tacky worth a look though!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd stay there just for the pool, I think. The restaurant is sort of pricey. Stopped in for lunch one day and had a club sandwich and a few Heinekens and almost spent enough to get a free Dolphin toy (I think my final bill was almost 1000 baht). So if you're looking for cheap food, keep looking. I never did check out the bar at night. The restautaurant seemed to be filled up with a Japanese tour group every time I looked.

Rex

• 2 weeks later...

Have stayed at the Hard Rock 5 times and personally love the place. Always get the room upgrade which isn't much dearer. It is a bit more expensive but I personally like it that much have always gone back. one of the girls on reception is a complete fox.

Never a problem with a guest, you don't have to pass reception to get to the lift coming in pool side. Stayed at a couple of pricier places in Pattaya and didn't enjoy them nearly as much. Just a hotel I like and see no reason to change.

Have only eaten there once but the girl singer meant me staying that extra hour or so at the bar to get a few more eyefulls. Was fairly pricey but you expect it at the Hard Rock I suppose.

Stay at the hotel , eat in town my suggestion Will be back there in a couple of weeks.