Why Do American People Always Think That Thai Children Ride Elephants To Go To School ?

beethovenzz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always thought it was their dental hygiene that won everyone over.

I'll have you know my teeth get a brush at least once a week whether they need it or not.

Thats far too much, once a month is more than adequate. :o

just a plain brushing or are you rich enough to use toothpaste too? i use toothpaste on New Year's Eve only.

I find a little bit of water from the local Klong is adequate enough, but when I'm feeling a bit flush with cash I'll have a bottle of Chang, very good for stripping away plaque and any other part of the body.

Edited by mrtoad

I'll have you know my teeth get a brush at least once a week whether they need it or not.

just a plain brushing or are you rich enough to use toothpaste too? i use toothpaste on New Year's Eve only.

I find a little bit of water from the local Klong is adequate enough, but when I'm feeling a bit flush with cash I'll have a bottle of Chang, very good for stripping away plaque and any other part of the body.

It's better if you actually let the water settle and then use the sediment mixed with sour milk to form a paste, you can also let your wife use some as skin whitener/body scrub.

Toothpaste, luxury!

Everyone knows the Brits use a handful of gravel when they need to brush.

Thats far too much, once a month is more than adequate. :D

Toothpaste, luxury!

Everyone knows the Brits use a handful of gravel when they need to brush.

If you make the 100th post, then you'll win that 17 baht 50 satang that was wagered earlier....

and that'll cover the cost of a "travel-size" tube of Colgate for you. :o

If you make the 100th post, then you'll win that 17 baht 50 satang that was wagered earlier....

and that'll cover the cost of a "travel-size" tube of Colgate for you. :o

The wager was for the thread to be still open before my shift finishes, 7 more hours to go. I'm starting to sweat now, (i'll have to ask the wife if i can borrow the money if i have to pay up)

This thread is a flyer - very entertaining! However i wager it shall not see the light of 100 posts :o

ahhh ok, nidge... you're off the hook... it was this one... but I'm sure point would cough up 17 baht and 50 satang as his undisclosed wager amount.

Edited by sriracha john

To the OP, this is a big big world with billions of people. So not everything is known to everyone.

But where did you meet all these americans?

There's so many of them in a huge enclave that live in an area of Nonthaburi that it is known as "Little Chicago."

nitchada ?

and to the original poster , it is not just Thailand that gets question verging on the ridiculous - see this link and note the nationalities also

Lets get back on topic. Here is a typical school bus. See the american on the left, probably trying to hitch a lift.

post-48222-1198850839_thumb.jpg

I have a pictoral atlas at home,from my school days, and 'Siam' is depicted with elephants - indeed conveying children to school :o

I think this may be the very same atlas used by american military planners - and in universities

Edited by pointofview

This post has a anti american tone in that it assumes americans are dumb - they are not! They are the saviours of the planet.

God bless america

PS just because they elected a president (twice) with an IQ of 91 doesnt mean they are dumb. They need him to smoke out the guy who tried to kill his daddy!

But what was the alternative. Kerry and Bush both did their undergrad at Yale at close to the same time, similiar classes. Bush had the higher grade point average, despite his proclivity to party (natural for college students) Kerry was probably scheming to get money outta some rich coed.

And Owlgore, to those with a IQ over 91, is just a nutjob, and not for his enviormentalist stand. Which if it was about pollution and not the global warming fraud, would be tolerable.

This post has a anti american tone in that it assumes americans are dumb - they are not! They are the saviours of the planet.

God bless america

PS just because they elected a president (twice) with an IQ of 91 doesnt mean they are dumb. They need him to smoke out the guy who tried to kill his daddy!

But what was the alternative. Kerry and Bush both did their undergrad at Yale at close to the same time, similiar classes. Bush had the higher grade point average, despite his proclivity to party (natural for college students) Kerry was probably scheming to get money outta some rich coed.

And Owlgore, to those with a IQ over 91, is just a nutjob, and not for his enviormentalist stand. Which if it was about pollution and not the global warming fraud, would be tolerable.

I understand not your text in its full complexity - may i conclude that you support the achievment of low IQ individuals. Perhaps GW is more representative of the common man - sorry no insult meant to normal americans with an average IQ.

'lets smoke em out - dead or alive' - ' he tried to kill my daddy'

Edited by pointofview

Going through this thread there is so much I can learn

from it , so much useful information , so good discussion ,

now I understand why the mods let it go on for so long .

Hope the Op can open another such a good thread , we

thank him for ending the year with this thread and

hope he will continue to do so next year ,

keep it going ! :o

God bless america

I understand not your text in its full complexity - may i conclude that you support the achievment of low IQ individuals

I understand not also. Probably the most confusing post of this whole thread!

I'm thai.

Many american people were very surprised when I told them that my home has hi-speed internet.

How jerk.

Well I have an American customer who always tells Taiwan instead of Thailand. After correcting him 10 times I gave up, as long as he pays I don't care if it is Thailand or Taiwan.

Attached the world map which is usually used in American schools.

A customer?? What are you selling young man? As if I don't already know. No doubt with the blessing of your family. Does it make you the primary bread winner within your family? Do your wear your school uniform to bring honor and credit to your school? Makes ya feel proud doesn't it?

Lets get back on topic. Here is a typical school bus. See the american on the left, probably trying to hitch a lift.

I have a pictoral atlas at home,from my school days, and 'Siam' is depicted with elephants - indeed conveying children to school :o

I think this may be the very same atlas used by american military planners - and in universities

this is the official atlas for american schools

I'm thai.

Many american people were very surprised when I told them that my home has hi-speed internet.

How jerk.

Well I have an American customer who always tells Taiwan instead of Thailand. After correcting him 10 times I gave up, as long as he pays I don't care if it is Thailand or Taiwan.

Attached the world map which is usually used in American schools.

A customer?? What are you selling young man? As if I don't already know. No doubt with the blessing of your family. Does it make you the primary bread winner within your family? Do your wear your school uniform to bring honor and credit to your school? Makes ya feel proud doesn't it?

Well I never wear a school uniform, thats unknown in the country I come from. As well I guess my wife is making more rice than I get bread for our family. Well I sell mostly hydraulic seals to rangs and thais.

this is the official atlas for american schools

:D:D:D

Well I sell mostly hydraulic seals to rangs and thais.

Mostly? Do you sell yellow ant balls as well?

Ants balls aren't yellow, they are brown. I think it's the pubic hair that makes them look yellow.

I am still waiting for Beethoven to explain the original elephant and buffalo statements that he has made, I will assume that his internet access is now down, as the Burmese servant is now out of breath running in the wheel that powers his electrical generator.

You sell the lift systems that raises their heads like the one in front?....

post-9005-1198852878.jpg

how much do they run?

i don't think a seal can run after it's been blown, they need to lie down and get their energy back.

You sell the lift systems that raises their heads like the one in front?....

post-9005-1198852878.jpg

how much do they run?

i don't think a seal can run after it's been blown, they need to lie down and get their energy back.

Does it light up a cigarette after it's been blown?