Looking For A Vacation Rental

db1tau

Im looking for a vacation rental condominium or small house.

Must have a pool and 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, in the time from 24.1 till 30.1.08 (+-2 days possible). Location doesn't matter (on phuket).

Budget range is about 10000-20000 THB per week.

All that I found via google were 1 BR appartments or 5 or more bedroom villas for 20000THB per day(!)...

Thanks,

Marco.

Hi

Why not a Hotel for 6 days

Most hotels that I can find via web are booked out already or are too expensive because I have to pay for two rooms then. At a room rate of about 2500 THB, thats 30000 per week. But of course that's the only option if I can't find a vacation rental.

Marco.

Hi

Why not a Hotel for 6 days

Most hotels that I can find via web are booked out already or are too expensive because I have to pay for two rooms then. At a room rate of about 2500 THB, thats 30000 per week. But of course that's the only option if I can't find a vacation rental.

Marco.

I can't imagine anything even halfway decent going for that, but you never know.  I would think you could find it if you were here, but I don't think any hotel or villa booking service would give you these rates with an advanced booking as they are looking to maximize revenue during peak and high season.

Edit....oops didn't see you needed a pool. I'd say it's 99.99999% that you won't get anything in this range for that short a time period.

Edited by steelepulse

I cant imagine you will find anything like a small private home with private pool for that kind of budget.. I would pay that 52 weeks of the year if it was in Patong area !! And thats still high season.

Can you make it 5k per day ??

Im looking for a vacation rental condominium or small house.

Must have a pool and 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, in the time from 24.1 till 30.1.08 (+-2 days possible). Location doesn't matter (on phuket).

Budget range is about 10000-20000 THB per week.

All that I found via google were 1 BR appartments or 5 or more bedroom villas for 20000THB per day(!)...

Thanks,

Marco.

Try this link www.Myexoticbreak.com , I used them and I am Leaving this Saturday 5/1 and return in March....

• 2 weeks later...

I could be persuaded to part with www.phuket-properties.net for a reasonable price !!

And when I say reasonable I mean ok for both.. A Buddy of mine (and ex member on here) sold phuketrealestate.com for 3 mil baht !!

Edited by LivinLOS

• 2 months later...
There is no beautiful place like Thailand. I suggest you to stay here in Phuket, another heaven on earth. Maybe you would want to take a look at this site: Phuket Villas and Real Estate They claim - "We also offer consulting services and advise on; location, land acquisition, concept and design, construction and investment."

It might be worth taking a look at some of their pictures of luxurious property:

An expired post, and a blatant plug that had nothing to do with the O.P anyway. Stop being such a tool!!

Edited by WOOHOO