Apple Sales Online For Delivery In Thailand

Adagio

I have found plenty of web pages for companies that have a shop in Bangkok, but I live on Koh Phangan down in the south. There is an authorised Apple reseller in Suratthani but I was hoping there might be something online. I would rather not go to the bother of all that travel when I know exactly what I want.

Can anyone recommend a good online company that will deliver to Koh PhaNgan? Equally info on any bad experiences/companies to avoid would be most welcome.

Thank you.

With all due respect, can we please stay on topic and avoid comments like I should buy a PC or how I can fly to Singapore and buy one etc.

Robert

I have found plenty of web pages for companies that have a shop in Bangkok, but I live on Koh Phangan down in the south. There is an authorised Apple reseller in Suratthani but I was hoping there might be something online. I would rather not go to the bother of all that travel when I know exactly what I want.

Can anyone recommend a good online company that will deliver to Koh PhaNgan? Equally info on any bad experiences/companies to avoid would be most welcome.

Thank you.

With all due respect, can we please stay on topic and avoid comments like I should buy a PC or how I can fly to Singapore and buy one etc.

Robert

Hi Robert.

I think that wouldn't be an problem. But you need to accept that you need to pay the full amount, incl. handling and shipping, in advance.

Best is you contact some Apple dealers, you get the addresses already, by phone and handle it on that way.

For my own opinion, it would be better to spend a trip to Bangkok and 1 day there for to buy what you want.

Some parts are ok to send by mail, but a new Laptop, I wouldn't. It's several reason: 1. to really get it because I've to pay in advance if I order by mail; 2. to get in the condition I want; 3. get all pre-installed I want and 4. get direct the maybe update I need as well, not to speak about additional equipment!

Think about it and than make your decision.

Cheers.

PS: I hope you see my opinion not as off topic!

I have had a fantastic experience with shop4Thai - used just once so far, but that was great, will use again. Recommended.

Positive:

- They called me back to ask about some stuff. I had ordered some wireless antennas and they wanted to know whether I need cables, and what model router I have so they can deliver the right size plugs.

- They waited until they had availability information on all items before sending an invoice.

- Everything I ordered was in stock.

- They were reachable by phone at all times.

Negative:

- Website is a mess. But don't let that put you off.

They sell Macs:

http://www.shop4thai.com/en/category/Apple/MacBook/

Edit: Another negative, I think they offered payment by Verified by Visa, and that didn't work. Hardly every works though. Pay via ATM.

Too lazy for a trip to surat thani, eh? Wow. :o

Edited by nikster

I have had a fantastic experience with shop4Thai - used just once so far, but that was great, will use again. Recommended.

Positive:

- They called me back to ask about some stuff. I had ordered some wireless antennas and they wanted to know whether I need cables, and what model router I have so they can deliver the right size plugs.

- They waited until they had availability information on all items before sending an invoice.

- Everything I ordered was in stock.

- They were reachable by phone at all times.

Negative:

- Website is a mess. But don't let that put you off.

They sell Macs:

http://www.shop4thai.com/en/category/Apple/MacBook/

Edit: Another negative, I think they offered payment by Verified by Visa, and that didn't work. Hardly every works though. Pay via ATM.

Too lazy for a trip to surat thani, eh? Wow. :o

Cheeky, i'm actually doing the research for a friend.

THis does sound like what I'm looking for. Thanks very much.

Obviously it will have to be paid for in advance. My credit card comes with full protection so if it does not turn up or turns up broken that won't be a problem.