Nut And Bolt Shop

sleepyjohn

Most cities back home have a shop where they have just about any screw nut bolt you can imagine.

Is there one around CM?

Right now I just need a few stainless screws, but tomorrow who knows? I know I can get packs from Homepro, but a proper comprehensive shop would be useful to know anyway.

Thanx

Most cities back home have a shop where they have just about any screw nut bolt you can imagine.

Is there one around CM?

Right now I just need a few stainless screws, but tomorrow who knows? I know I can get packs from Homepro, but a proper comprehensive shop would be useful to know anyway.

Thanx

Loads of places. The best is probably "Nana Screw" (yes, really!) which is just off the north-east corner of the moat on the Tesco road. Alternatively, head out of town over the Narawat Bridge and there are several shops between the bridge and the railway station tuening.

Cheers,

Pikey

On a similar note (small hardware bits) we were doing some plumbing repairs last week, and my Thai partner insisted that bog-standard rubber or neoprene plumbing washers were not available, at all, anywhere. I could not believe it. These were for regular female coupling water hoses for things like faucets or bum guns. I'm sure he thinks all washers only come with complete plumbing kits. Please tell him he's wrong!

Yep, you have the road but are too far up. Go around the outside of the moat to the northeast corner, turn onto the road to Tesco (Assathdon Rd) then Nana Screw is only about 20M from the junction on your left. A big vertical signboard with Makita, Bosch e.t.c denotes the shop but it's closed today.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Nana Screw is ok but last week I found a better one. A Thai friend who has been buying nuts and bolts for his business for 30 years took me there and said it was the best in CM, he said if they do not have it, you will not find it in CM and they have stainless stuff. (we got some things that Nana did not have). Head across Narawat Bridge towards the train station through the first traffic light at the river. On the left about 20-30 meters before the next light (San Pakoy Market) you will find it. Right wall and under the counters is all screws, nuts and bolts. Left wall some other stuff.

I have gotten rubber washers in small packs at Nopadon Panich (big Home Mart store) on the Super Highway between the Doi Saket road and the Mae Joe road, south side.

Nana Screw is ok but last week I found a better one. A Thai friend who has been buying nuts and bolts for his business for 30 years took me there and said it was the best in CM, he said if they do not have it, you will not find it in CM and they have stainless stuff. (we got some things that Nana did not have). Head across Narawat Bridge towards the train station through the first traffic light at the river. On the left about 20-30 meters before the next light (San Pakoy Market) you will find it. Right wall and under the counters is all screws, nuts and bolts. Left wall some other stuff.

I have gotten rubber washers in small packs at Nopadon Panich (big Home Mart store) on the Super Highway between the Doi Saket road and the Mae Joe road, south side.

That's the best place I have found for all fasteners, nuts, bolts, screws cotter pins, O rings, springs, zerk fittings,etc. They also sell higher quality hand tools than you can find elsewhere easily.

Is there one around CM?

Thanx

A lunatic rapist escaped from the asylum , raped 3 women in the local laudromat, and ran off into the woods.

The headline in the newspaper the next day read

Nut srews washers and bolts.

Sorry - I couldn't resist churning out that old nugget :o

A lunatic rapist escaped from the asylum , raped 3 women in the local laudromat, and ran off into the woods.

Nut srews washers and bolts.

Sorry - I couldn't resist churning out that old nugget :D

Kevin, are you sure (in light of your above spelling) you were not trying to say:

Nut washes shrews, and bolts. (sic) :o

Oh, and on thread, thanks for the poster's helpful info!

I have a fetish for stainless steel hardware..... :D

Nut screws washers and bolts.

Sorry - I couldn't resist churning out that old nugget :o

That's better!!

I don't know why, but it reminds me of the time I went to the restaurant in the Sri Racha Tiger Park, where they had exotic meats. Since they had crocodile on the menu I had to order a sandwich, even though I wasn't hungry, just so I could finally get to use the line for real.

"I'll have a crocodile sandwich, and make it snappy"

I actually got to say that for real!!

by the way it didn't taste of chicken - it tasted of bacon??

And I do know why it reminded me .....

That's a corny joke too.