Poor Kitty

Ulysses G.

We have several cats that have wandered in off the streets and taken residence in our bookshop. I hate to see what happens to strays around here, so if they are freindly we try to help them.

Several days ago a new one started hanging around and although he looked like nasty piece of work, he was quite nice to human beings.

The girls fell in love with him immediately and asked me if we could get him fixed because he was too aggresive with the other animals. I didn't want to do it so quickly, but I was afraid that the other cats would get hurt otherwise.

I told the girls to lock him in a room alone after the operation, because when cats wake up from being sedated, they can act quite wild and go out of control. Thais being Thais, they ignored me and opened the door as soon as the drugs had started to wear off and the cat took off down the street and no one could stop him.

He is out there now all confused with with no balls and getting ready to be a lady boy; He must feel like one of those poor people who had their kidneys removed in India.

Poor Kitty! :o