Beer Lao In Pattaya

moo9

My wife bought me six cans of it and from that, I think it is WAY over rated. I certainly wouldn't pay a premium for it.

Beer in cans never tastes good. :o

Yes ... All good things come in glass ... Anyway it's a limp wristed, girlie beer. Bit like that Corona stuff.

Naka.

It's quite amazing how discussion on the availability of Beer Lao can slip into anti-gay witticisms so quickly. It's not appreciated. Save it for your beer bar repartee, not a public forum.

why not try another forum that you can appreciate :o

My wife bought me six cans of it and from that, I think it is WAY over rated. I certainly wouldn't pay a premium for it.

Yes ... All good things come in glass ... Anyway it's a limp wristed, girlie beer. Bit like that Corona stuff.

Naka.

I don't see the taste similarity to Corona at all. Anyway, thanks for the Beer Lao in bottles tips. Bee Lao, best beer in SE Asia.

Agreed, it had been built up by many to be a life changing moment having ones first sip of Beer Lao, i was thoroughly disappointed.

San Miguel light is the future of beer, especially with a piece of lime in it.

Agreed, it had been built up by many to be a life changing moment having ones first sip of Beer Lao, i was thoroughly disappointed.

San Miguel light is the future of beer mineral water, especially with a piece of lime in it.

San Miguel light is the future of beer mineral water, especially with a piece of lime in it.

San Miguel way too sweet for me!

San Miguel light is the future of beer, especially with a piece of lime in it.

Have you ANY idea how much it costs the breweries to get those lime wedges back out of the bottle ?

No wonder our beer costs so much :o

Naka.

Unless your buying bottled beer from an establishment you can truly trust always opt for the kapong.