Thaksin's Promise

soundman

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

An apology and then a stark promise came from Thaksin Shinawatra at his long press conference at the end of a long and emotional day: "I will definitely not get involved in politics."

Link Here.

Simple question.

Do you believe anything he says?

Soundman.

No.

post-31474-1204196397_thumb.png

But then, he would make a great lead actor if they decide on a remake of Pinocchio

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

An apology and then a stark promise came from Thaksin Shinawatra at his long press conference at the end of a long and emotional day: "I will definitely not get involved in politics."

Link Here.

Simple question.

Soundman.

:D:D:D:o:D:D

Spam comes from inside an oval shaped tin and, for the life of me, I can't draw a parallel to the ex chairman and the drivel that comes from his mouth to keep his personal circus / charade full of momentum. :D

In a word..... NO.

The man could not lie straight in bed.

Even my girlfriend from Issan does not believe him, although most of her colleagues in the government office still think he is the best thing since sliced bread. :o

Bloke in the bar next door put 30K on the event he will be in power by April next year. I think he may be out by a little but not that much.

Unfortunately, NO. :o

He says things like this, while at the same time he finances & pulls-the-strings of the PPP, how is that not getting involved in politics ?

He says, boarding the plane in Hong Kong, that he doesn't expect a big crowd to meet him in Bangkok, while at the same time his web-site Hi-Thaksin exhorts fans to gather to greet him on-arrival.

You simply cannot believe anything he says. :D

I believe he will not take the " lead position " again but remain

in the background and very much in control behind the scenes.

In some ways it can be better for him because he can do deals on the side

without being under the spotlight as PM.

Taksin........Gohok mai?

He can't even believe the bull that he spews out. He probably just came to collect the missing pipes of baht they never found or mentioned again. Besides he would most likely get exonerated as most lying political figures get pardoned in the end.

Edited by Beardog

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

Link Here.

Simple question.

Within the 624 posts in the 16,868-viewed thread

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=104517&hl=

Former Thai PM Thaksin: "I'm Calling It Quits"

I believe there are 532 occasions where he says he quit politics.

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

Link Here.

Simple question.

No.

post-31474-1204196397_thumb.png

But then, he would make a great lead actor if they decide on a remake of Pinocchio

Pinocchio deja vu... with the other liar...

His belly is like Pinocchio's nose when he tells lies...

Image-4.jpg

Samak Sundaravej

1970’s Activists Condemn PM for Distorting 1976 Massacre Death Toll

Former student activists during the October 6, 1976 uprising against the government yesterday issued a letter condemning Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej for his attempt to distort the truth about the number of students killed during the massacre.

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

Link Here.

Simple question.

Soundman.

--------------------

Yes everything... :o

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

Link Here.

Simple question.

Soundman.

No his ego is way too big, to fully back out of politics !