Tennis In Chiang Mai

bendshead

I just moved to Chiang Mai and am looking to meet tennis players at a similar level, singles or doubles. I play at the USTA 4.5 level but am happy to play down or up just to get on a court. I appreciate any suggestions you may have.

I just moved to Chiang Mai and am looking to meet tennis players at a similar level, singles or doubles. I play at the USTA 4.5 level but am happy to play down or up just to get on a court. I appreciate any suggestions you may have.

The 700 Year stadium in the late afternoon is one good place. Another place, if they accept you, are the aajan courts at CM University from about 7am. These courts are to the north of the stadium but not the first courts which are open. Just across the street from these first courts are tree-lined courts.

Players at both players are at about 3.5 to 4.0 level although 700 year maybe has a few 4.5. You can also hit with Anon at 700 year for 160 baht per hour. He is near 4.5.

I'm having a bit of tennis elbow now but when I return from US in July would hit with you. I'm a solid 4.0.

Guest siamjourney

I'm always looking to play tennis especially at 700 year stadium. I almost 50 and not as good as I used to be but I like to get out and play for the exercise. Let me know if you want to hook up.

I'm always looking to play tennis especially at 700 year stadium. I almost 50 and not as good as I used to be but I like to get out and play for the exercise. Let me know if you want to hook up.

I know it's the other side of town, but ...

a group of us meet tuesday and friday at Gymkhana at 4.30 for doubles tennis - a mixed bag of players. Normally 8-10 people turn up and mix it up on the 2 courts. Some singles tennis later, occasionally. Most players are closer to 50 than 40!!

Edited by KevinHUNT

I know it's the other side of town, but ...

a group of us meet tuesday and friday at Gymkhana at 4.30 for doubles tennis - a mixed bag of players. Normally 8-10 people turn up and mix it up on the 2 courts. Some singles tennis later, occasionally. Most players are closer to 50 than 40!!

I am moving to Chiang Mai at the end of this month and would be happy to join the doubles at Gymkhana :o