Looking For Good Travel Agency

L&J

:o Looking for recommendation on best travel agency to handle involved travel arrangements.

Not interested in agency dealing in straight tours but one that will work on more individual

arrangements. Thanks- JOHN

I'd like to thank for the reply that offered some information. I really don't appreciate the

the "check the threads" advice. Checking the threads entails wading through a lot of information

that is not germane to the question, outdated or replete with all the useless comments on

how much beer somebody is going to drink tomorrow night. When a specific question is asked it is useful to get specific

answers, not advice to go and try and find it yourself . Never seems to be any advice offered for

the posters who inanely prattle on about how much beer they are going to drink tomorrow night. I find them

so entertaining.

I'd like to thank for the reply that offered some information. I really don't appreciate the

the "check the threads" advice. Checking the threads entails wading through a lot of information

that is not germane to the question, outdated or replete with all the useless comments on

how much beer somebody is going to drink tomorrow night. When a specific question is asked it is useful to get specific

answers, not advice to go and try and find it yourself . Never seems to be any advice offered for

the posters who inanely prattle on about how much beer they are going to drink tomorrow night. I find them

so entertaining.

Touche...

post-31110-1204820862_thumb.jpg

I really don't appreciate the the "check the threads" advice.

You do not appreciate it, but I want you to understand it was well intended. I remembered checking some other threads myself (or maybe it was just one), a year or so ago, and finding them (or it) very helpful. I remembered them (or it) as containing information that far exceeds what I could personally offer you now, and so I made my suggestion to you, in an effort to be helpful to you, and nothing more.

Edited by Rasseru

You do not appreciate it, but I want you to understand it was well intended. I remembered checking some other threads myself (or maybe it was just one), a year or so ago, and finding them (or it) very helpful. I remembered them (or it) as containing information that far exceeds what I could personally offer you now, and so I made my suggestion to you, in an effort to be helpful to you, and nothing more.

The truth is that those who know get tired of answering the same questions over and over, so each thread has less good information. Rasseru is right to suggest doing a search. :o

The truth is that those who know get tired of answering the same questions over and over, so each thread has less good information. Rasseru is right to suggest doing a search. :D

How is that the truth when we / i have new info on the subject ??? Everything here is in a constant state of flux and can change at any minute.

Lets give the new members a break and stop being lazy.

Remember that we were all newbies once. :o

How is that the truth when we / i have new info on the subject ??? Everything here is in a constant state of flux and can change at any minute.

Remember that we were all newbies once. :o

That may be so, but I have seen new threads with only a few hurried answers and old ones with lots of answers and detailed instructions that had a lot more useful information than the new ones.

If I were a newbie, I would want all the informaion I could get.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Remember that we were all newbies once. :D

That may be so, but I have seen new threads with only a few hurried answers and old ones with lots of answers and detailed instructions that had a lot more useful information than the new ones.

If I were a newbie, I would want all the informaion I could get.

I would too.

That's still no excuse for people being lazy and aloof. :D

How hard is it ?? :o

. . . . . That's still no excuse for people being lazy and aloof. :D

I really don't think the OP deserves that kind of criticism for not doing a search himself. :D He's new and he'll learn. :D

Got a ticket the other day from:

P&P Travel, 243-245 Thapae Rd Tel: 05327 2545/7.

Found them to be very efficient & the best prices compared to the other places I tried.

I second that recommendation with one proviso, if you have anything complicated or out of the ordinary to arrange then make sure that you deal with the lady boss, she is excellent, I think she is Indian or Thai-Indian but I can't remember her name - it's obvious who she is though!

JxP

I really don't think the OP deserves that kind of criticism for not doing a search himself. :D He's new and he'll learn. :D

Don't try and turn it around on me. Read the above threads again..

I was being critical of the "long termers" on this site that couldn't be bothered helping out the newbies..

Perhaps they have forgotten they were newbies once.. :D

Don't try and turn it around on me. . . . .

Oh, you're no fun anymore. :D

Don't try and turn it around on me. . . . .

Oh, you're no fun anymore. :D

Yes i am...

Been warned of a holiday so please take this "lightly"..If possible.. :D

post-31110-1204898351_thumb.jpg

:o Looking for recommendation on best travel agency to handle involved travel arrangements.

Not interested in agency dealing in straight tours but one that will work on more individual

Send an email to [email protected] He has been a travel agent here for many years and helped many people with there travel needs. He may be able to help you?

Isnt it amazeing how you can post a question and get non helpfull replys?

Send an email to [email protected] He has been a travel agent here for many years and helped many people with there travel needs. He may be able to help you?

Spelling and punctuation corrected for those that prefer to read correct English.

Isn't it amazing how you can post a question and get non-helpful replies.

Spelling and punctuation corrected for those that prefer to read correct English.

Correction corrected, for same. :o

Isn't it amazing how you can post a question and get non-helpful replies?

Correction corrected, for same. :D

Isn't it amazing how you can post a question and get non-helpful replies?

Ahh, but the question is "Was it a statement or a question?". :o

Yes, that is the question, and the answer is, it was a question in its grammatical form and relations, which for this purpose is determinative.

This from Fowler's Modern English Usage, on the use of the question mark (within the larger topic of "stops"):

The chief danger is that of forgetting that whether a set of words is a question or not, and consequently requires or repudiates the question mark, is decided not by its practical effect or sense, but by its grammatical form and relations.

:D

Yes, that is the question, and the answer is, it was a question in its grammatical form and relations, which for this purpose is determinative.

This from Fowler's Modern English Usage, on the use of the question mark (within the larger topic of "stops"):

The chief danger is that of forgetting that whether a set of words is a question or not, and consequently requires or repudiates the question mark, is decided not by its practical effect or sense, but by its grammatical form and relations.
:D

My mangoes are falling off, this guy needs a travel agent, and you guys are talking about grammar?!!!

My mangoes are falling off, this guy needs a travel agent, and you guys are talking about grammar?!!!

Yes, isn't it wonderful? There's no more helping your mangoes and this guy has long since found his travel agent and disappeared, but even so, some of us remain, carefully nursing the oft-bruised body of our noble English language.

Now Smartarse can you make a sentence using the word "and" 5 times consecutively with any words you like at either or both ends but no words between any of the 5 "and"'s? :D:D Of course the sentence must make sense to the majority of readers.

I am quite sure that everyone will understand and agree with me when I ask you: who would be interested in reading a sentence with a phrase in it like "and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . "? :o

Now Smartarse can you make a sentence using the word "and" 5 times consecutively with any words you like at either or both ends but no words between any of the 5 "and"'s? :D:D Of course the sentence must make sense to the majority of readers.

I am quite sure that everyone will understand and agree with me when I ask you: who would be interested in reading a sentence with a phrase in it like "and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . "? :o

How could a sentence possibly include the words 'and' and 'and' and 'and' and 'and' and 'and', and be grammatically correct? :D

Edited by KevinHUNT