An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

Burger King has finally brought back their non-fried, chicken sandwich with no skin and a lot less calories. That is my favorite "burger" at the moment. It is somewhat tasty and low calorie which you can't say about most ground beef around here. :o

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent out PMs to those who voiced an interest in joining the bus from Pattaya. More about this in the Pattaya section: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1916090

As mentioned before, we can organize a milk run from Pattaya to CM and collect you wherever you live. We will work out discounts according to the number of people on board and distance travelled.

hope to see you all in CM and don't make a fuzz, just get on the bus!

:o

this was not The Who song (i used it already in the Pattaya forum...)

That was Zappa's Crew Slut....cannot post more of the lyrics here as it would earn me at least a holiday...google is your friend... :D

i am also looking forward to joining the Party , on the 10th of May , had ask my wife if she can take Day off on SAT so we can go down ,

Still thinking to drive down ..from bangkok or Take the Bus , -

i do have some Biz trip on 3rd and 6th .. hope it round up well with no delay so i can leave on the 9th evening .

--------

-

i am also looking forward to joining the Party , on the 10th of May , had ask my wife if she can take Day off on SAT so we can go down ,

Still thinking to drive down ..from bangkok or Take the Bus , -

We are organizing a bus from Pattaya via Bangkok and other places to Chiang Mai. I have just sent you a PM.

i Just got a PM abouit the BUs trip which will cost 4500b per Person ??????

why is it so expensive ? i should be taking the VIP Tour in bangkok which will cost me 850b at most .

I don't think i would be Joining the BUs trip ..

Even driving down to Chiangmai on my cars would at Max Take up about 2000B of Fuel ..

So this is kinda confusing .. for me ..

WHat is GOing on here ?

thanks you please enlighten me .. for i am under the impression this is going to be a non commercial party .

i Just got a PM abouit the BUs trip which will cost 4500b per Person ??????

why is it so expensive ? i should be taking the VIP Tour in bangkok which will cost me 850b at most .

I don't think i would be Joining the BUs trip ..

Even driving down to Chiangmai on my cars would at Max Take up about 2000B of Fuel ..

So this is kinda confusing .. for me ..

WHat is GOing on here ?

thanks you please enlighten me .. for i am under the impression this is going to be a non commercial party .

To insure that the driver won't run off after the crash ... :o

After all, it IS the "Magic Bus" :D

"Timothy Lear is dead...no, oh no...he's outside....looking in.."

Servin' electric koolaid /w the ludes and "X" ??

I deleted a somewhat over enthusiastic post by myself, and a response to it by UG (sorry buddy!) that might have been misconstrued as a condoning of illicit activities....Ah well, we can only dream.... :D

Probably the reason that the bus is so expensive, is that it is a custom charter, that has to go pick up a lot of people who might be off the beaten path. And I don't know if that price is a round trip.

I'll be getting my coat, now..... :o

Yup, still on.

Excellent!

I hear Rasseru has offered to buy a round of tequila for all punters who are still there at midnight..... :o

I'm sorry, ma'am, to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I am afraid that you must either have liars for friends or be suffering from auditory hallucinations. :D

Yup, still on.

I hear Rasseru has offered to buy a round of tequila for all punters who are still there at midnight..... :D

That shouldn't be any problem. At the last party, everyone who was still there at midnight was passed out anyway :o

I seem to remember you, me and several others heading off down the road looking for a place still serving. If my hazy memory serves me correctly we passed several members at Jacky's van having margarita's etc. I know some of us fell into Spicy's.

CB

14 days to go

IF everything go well i should reach Chiangmai On Sat Noon - cos i am driving up from BAngkok . at about 9 pm ..

chances is i would stop in the mountian to take a Nap :o

Anyone need anything from bangkok , do let me know , if i can i can bring it for you ..

but please no ..

All item need to be insepctor whhaha incase is Yaba whhahahah

Oh yes Mrs Summer should be going - now waiting for her boss to approve her day off

Edited by Ta22