And so the exodus of quality expats begins. This time it's personal

8. 34

Indian Woman Strips in Defence Against Theft Claim

9. 38

Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

10. 165

Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

11. 2,488

Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

12. 165

Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

13. 25

Israeli Interrogator Warns of Continued Violence as Long as Hamas Leader Sinwar Lives

14. 72

A good hotdog

Chiang Mai International Cricket Sixes

Sao Jiang Mai

Very excited, it is the time of the year for the fiesta that is the Chiang Mai International Cricket Sixes! You can read all about it at www.chiangmaisixes.com, however, I would like to invite you all to come and support the women's cricket. For thirteen years, my team, Chiang Mai Chassies, has been undefeated, but to be fair we have never really had competition (playing against wives, siters and girlfriends of players). This year the Prem teachers have set up a team to compete against us and there is another local team, the Thai Angels, comprising young (11-13) Thai kids and three Thai ladies who are wives of farang cricketers. There is also an unknown team coming from Petchabul. We play Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 4 on the small feild and the finals, I don't know the time, but on the main feild.

Come along, bring your pom poms! There is an excellent - and inexpensive - bar, great food and a really vibey atmosphere with super friendly folks. I will be at my tent pretty much all week as it promises to be a great week of cricket and party. No work and all play. Marvellous.

I hope that some of you can make it.