Chiang Mai TV BBQ - Friday 9th May 2008

george

oh my.... well need some re-planning but its doable so see u guys this Friday instead... Friday is public holiday btw.. so they sell beer or is this Thaivisa meeting without alcohol?

no as far as i know they are not going to sell beer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would all of you that are responding to this thread PLEASE contact your mates that you know were coming and tell them of the date change too?

Some members don't check the board daily.

Thanks!

I passed on the information to bazmlb when this came up, to let the Pattaya crew know asap. Those who are coming up on the coach will need to alter their plans for transport and accommodation.

CB

Well I've just managed to change my 4 flights and Middle East accommodation to make the effort get to the TV Piss-up a day earlier from deepest, darkest Africa (I haven't informed the company yet). So no excuses if you are in Thailand and can't make it to the party.

BAZMLB indeed called me last night...thanks for that!

Now as the coach is cancelled since a week already (no one paid up...), I would come by car. My two extra passengers just cancelled due to illness.

Not sure whether we will come at all...I mean driving all up there and having a dry weekend in CM after suffering through two dry weekends just recently in Pattaya...

will let you guys know!

Now as the coach is cancelled since a week already (no one paid up...), I would come by car. My two extra passengers just cancelled due to illness.

Not sure whether we will come at all...I mean driving all up there and having a dry weekend in CM after suffering through two dry weekends just recently in Pattaya...

will let you guys know!

bazmlb is driving up wednesday night or thursday morning, got some seats not filled, coming back sat me tinks if anyone needs a ride.

I am presently trying to change my flights from Khartoum to Dubai (done) to Bangkok (pending) to Chiang Mai (done) and accommodation in Dubai (pending) and telling the company that I am leaving this shithole a day early.

The party had better be worth it.

I can assure you that it will be, for me, if you make it. :o

The last one was, for sure. I haven't posted enough nor will I be in the area, but have fun fellas and gals! ROCK ON! :D

I would love to go to the Party but what happens at this party? I know there is probably drinking ,talking .Is there dancing ?music? I suppose there's food obviosly and it's free?

Chiangmai is a little far for me right now but I will attend a party in the future for sure.

bazmlb is driving up wednesday night or thursday morning, got some seats not filled, coming back sat me tinks if anyone needs a ride.

that's too early for me, have meetings on Thursday in BKK and Pattaya.

Looks like we won't make it.... :o

see you all in Surin!

Over the last few month , i had plan the date base on 10th not sure now if i can make it . Will try , anyway i will be in chiangmai for sure . For you info 9th is a holiday for thai also . You sure beer can be sold ?
For you info 9th is a holiday for thai also . You sure beer can be sold ?

It's not a Buddhist holiday, so yes.

oh my.... well need some re-planning but its doable so see u guys this Friday instead... Friday is public holiday btw.. so they sell beer or is this Thaivisa meeting without alcohol?

For your info

The Royal Ploughing Ceremony

Now you know :o

Kan Win :D

will let you guys know!

Driving with Bazmlb could be dangerous

Hello Charles and all:

Count me and Tanapan in for the party but not certain how many posts I have racked up.

Thought I was doing it right just being a constant reader, as it were.

With thanks and best wishes,

Barry

Hello Charles and all:

Count me and Tanapan in for the party but not certain how many posts I have racked up.

Thought I was doing it right just being a constant reader, as it were.

With thanks and best wishes,

Barry

ZL1DD,

This appears to be your 6th post and your previous post (5th) was on the 8th of August last year. I would imagine that qualifies you to attend.

I should be drinking only 1 beer or less , cos i would be riding or driving ..

if i ride my vespa there , i might have a chance to find a parking , but if i drive my Car there i think . i would have a hard time trying to park it there ,

-- any suggestion about parking ?

--

if it not raining i hope to go there on my Honda dream or vespa :o

my wife just apply for Day off on 9th so we can drive down on the 8th from bangkok .

let hope she get her day off :D

i postphone most of my appointment - and push it to 13th ..

:D

I should be drinking only 1 beer or less , cos i would be riding or driving .. Well, here's a gentleman talking!

if i ride my vespa there , i might have a chance to find a parking , but if i drive my Car there i think . i would have a hard time trying to park it there ,

-- any suggestion about parking ? No'p ain't giving away my space :D

--

if it not raining i hope to go there on my Honda dream or vespa :otake the two-wheeler and a raincoat, easier parking and leaving space for me :D

my wife just apply for Day off on 9th so we can drive down on the 8th from bangkok .

let hope she get her day off :Dkeep my fingers crossed. Always enjoy your posts and looking forward to meeting you both :D

i postphone most of my appointment - and push it to 13th ..

:D

tuskers was closed today !! chas..... whats happening buddy??? is it part of a pre party thing??? i was hoping to meet some early comers today ! .. ta22. cant wait to meet u man.. BB... bring a bottle of Black :o..

Is there a way to check the number of posts before March 10th in advance? I know I am over 5 today, but have no idea if I was on March 10th. I would be utterly shamed to show up and be turned away! thanks.

Sorry TB staff training day yesterday, planned for a long time and we did tel customers in advance, put a notice on the gate and the website. Sorry for the inconvenience normal service resumed today and exceptional service on Friday at the party following a very successful training session where it was discovered that Gai is remarkably good at bowling :o

Sorry TB staff training day yesterday, planned for a long time and we did tel customers in advance, put a notice on the gate and the website. Sorry for the inconvenience normal service resumed today and exceptional service on Friday at the party following a very successful training session where it was discovered that Gai is remarkably good at bowling :D

and a great hostess as well ! :o

Is there a way to check the number of posts before March 10th in advance? I know I am over 5 today, but have no idea if I was on March 10th. I would be utterly shamed to show up and be turned away! thanks.

Go to the upper right of the display and click "My Assistant", select "My last 10 posts", then do the math. Hope you got in.

Over the last few month , i had plan the date base on 10th not sure now if i can make it . Will try , anyway i will be in chiangmai for sure . For you info 9th is a holiday for thai also . You sure beer can be sold ?

I thought it was FREE BEER:-) Anyway, glad I checked the Chiang Mai forum, as I was planning on the 10th. Looking forward to trying the Ribs. If they are good, Tuskers will have a customer for LIFE!!!

I will be there if this is post no 7.

You obviously did not excell in maths :o

pip.gif

Group: Members

Member No.: 10,308

Either maths or English, if in fact what he meant to say was 'I would have been able to be there if only this had been post no. 7.'

Oh and, tip of the hat to Dutch, it's 'excel', by the way. :D