• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm sad and lonely,

When all hope has gone,

I think of Thai college girls

And each has nothing on.

Thank you for the pics. I have copied them into a special file for perusal when I need a Philip, er um, fillip.

Thailand now REALLY is going to h@ll!!! :D

No more short, skin-tight university uniforms???????????

But wait... this is ONLY Thammasat University... just one.... All the others... I assume... stay the same.... Ahh... what a blessed relief....

Or is it??? See this post from earlier this month about apparently some coming national dress code changes...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...186667&st=0

PS - And, isn't this the same university that recently had one of their male lecturers busted...amid considerable news media publicity throughout the country...for the blowjob for better grades scandal??? Is is possible they've decided that those SHORT skirts and bursting out female tops are just too much for the male faculty to handle without resorting to their baser instincts????

Also of interest...a past post... Maybe there will be more of these offers..from now on... :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/lofiversion/...hp/t106695.html

And...it seems... we've been here before.... with little coming as a result... So characteristic for Thailand....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/lofiversion/...php/t68874.html

DANG!!!!! Jai Dee........

Now THAT'S why I came to Thailand.... I'm in LOVE!!!!!!

Dont tell me she belong/belonged to you????????? :o

PS... I also vote this my favorite TV thread of all time!!!!

No more of this?

:D

Uni_Student_04.jpg

you always see the middle aged farang leering at these girls on the subway. they dont even try to use the reflection on the mirror or to glance away and disguise it. they just stand there, poorly dressed and drooling.

speak for yourself !

you always see the middle aged farang leering at these girls on the subway. they dont even try to use the reflection on the mirror or to glance away and disguise it. they just stand there, poorly dressed and drooling.

So...I guess that means...You've mastered the art of 'reflection in the mirror' viewing!!!! Thanks for suggesting that... :o And...I NEVER leer!!!! And am always nicely dressed!

So...I guess that means...You've mastered the art of 'reflection in the mirror' viewing!!!! Thanks for suggesting that... :o And...I NEVER leer!!!! And am always nicely dressed!

great. now teach it to the three "blokes" next to you who keep hitting the poor thai office workers with their elbows everytime they reposition their large frames.

speak for yourself !

I have no doubt he is :o

gee, must be tough to be young and studly.

People laugh at the good looking tryhards just as much realmadrid :-)

I guess you'll all be left to your imaginations.

I can't honestly think of why this is a big deal. who cares? if you're going after the girl and you get her, you don't need her to wear short/tight clothes like that because you'll probably see her without them, and if you're going after a girl like that and can't get her, why are you even bothering going after her? get real, leave her alone, and stick to the bargirls. :o

Total shameless Voyeurism if u ask me - disgusting

Keep up the good work ! :o

well, ok... if that's what you want, but I think she's quite a bit off myself, but to each his own.

So without further delay, here's more of the comely and apparently fearful Paetongtarn Shinawatra:

ohmygoodness.jpg