Quality House Builder

Guys,

Going to start building in the next few months.I have a builder already inmind who does very good work.Any other builders can be recommended before I make a final commitment ?

Name & contact and any previous quality buildings they've done.Maybe its because of my line of work but always like a few people to check out before given the green light.Call it extra cautious if you like.

Cheers EPG.

Guys,

Going to start building in the next few months.I have a builder already inmind who does very good work.Any other builders can be recommended before I make a final commitment ?

Name & contact and any previous quality buildings they've done.Maybe its because of my line of work but always like a few people to check out before given the green light.Call it extra cautious if you like.

Cheers EPG.

EPG, if you want to PM me, I know a number of good builders in Pattaya Thai & farang

or you can contact me through my web site:

www.pattayahousebuilders.com

Expatgaz - I can recommend a company called 'Thai-Euro'. They were originally recommended to me by a friend who does work for them (fitted kitchens etc).

I went to have a look at their work before I gave them the job to build my house - they're building a village in Huay Yai (near the big temple). It was good to poke my head inside houses actually midway through construction. They also just made extension work on my mother-in-laws house.

I don't have the number with me right now, but can advise when my daft missus gives me my phone back!